[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 08:40:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pittsburgh Steelers vs Denver Broncos Playoff Game  (Read 3154 times)
jafo2010

« on: January 17, 2016, 08:24:27 PM »

Perhaps worst coaching I have have witnessed in pro football in decades.  The Rooneys should terminate Mike Tomlin immediately.

One of two things is absolutely true.  Either the fix is in, and the Broncos were slated to win, or Mike Tomlin's incompetence should be rewarded with termination.  There is no other explanation.

I did not watch the entire game, but of what I saw, I witnessed three punts received by the Steelers with no fair catch called, and the recipient being hit within nanoseconds of the catch.  This is foolish play, reckless play and did contribute in a large way to the Steelers losing the game.  The drive by the Steelers that led to the fumble and Denver recovery started by the Steeler punt returner fumbling the ball to the end zone, and the refs called the play dead.  It could have been a Denver touchdown, and in fact looked that way to me.  Third time I witnessed, and maybe it happened throughout the game, but poor coaching at a minimum.  

The Steelers took unnecessary risks that resulted in firing up the opposition and coaching lost that game.

M   I   K   E     T   O   M   L   I   N     M   U   S   T     G   O!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 07:53:39 PM by jafo2010 » Logged
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 03:07:50 PM »

Denver really didn't play well enough to deserve that win in my opinion.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email