[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 04:12:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Laptop reportedly seized from ISIS hideout hints at bio weapons attack  (Read 255 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: August 29, 2014, 03:07:14 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/08/29/laptop-reportedly-seized-from-isis-hideout-hints-at-biological-weapons/

A laptop reportedly recovered from an Islamic State jihadist contained a hidden trove of secret plans, including weaponizing the bubonic plague, and lessons on disguise, bomb-making and stealing cars.

A man identified by ForeignPolicy.com as Abu Ali, a commander of a moderate Syrian rebel group in northern Syria, told the publication the black laptop was seized earlier this year in a raid on an ISIS hideout in the Syrian province of Idlib, close to the border with Turkey, and belonged to a Tunisian jihadist.

"We found the laptop and the power cord in a room," Ali told ForeignPolicy.com. "I took it with me."

Initially, it appeared the computer had been scrubbed, but on closer inspection, thousands of secret files were discovered on the hard drive, which was not password protected, Ali said.
jafo2010

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 04:51:00 AM »

The unleashing of biological weapons on the west and Israel by George Bush's "good muslims" is inevitable.  When it happens, I hope we have a leader dedicated to the total destruction of the country whose sponsoring these b*st*rds.  And the USA better wake up to the role Saudi Arabia is playing in the realm of terrorism.  Saudi Arabia is the epi-center of terror.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email