[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 25, 2024, 02:25:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should White House Realease Photo of Usama's Body?
Yes - 2 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The "Bin Laden is Dead" Thread  (Read 16925 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2011, 12:20:38 AM »

I want to say again..GOD BLESS OUR MILITARY and every single person involved in killing him.
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2011, 12:21:12 AM »

he will get a bump.  and then everyone will be depressed when it dawns on them that this really doesn't change anything, and his bump will become a non-bump.

I am not that happy I tell you why. In the grand scheme of things, he has destroyed this country and will get credit for this in the polls. He does not deserve this WHATSOEVER! If he wins re-election this country is done. That is why i am not that happy. Just me though

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2011, 12:22:07 AM »

I want to say again..GOD BLESS OUR MILITARY and every single person involved in killing him.

Seconded

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2011, 12:22:57 AM »

ditto.  10 years after the one murdering thug requires a great deal of discipline.  and I really didn't think the obamites really cared if they got him or not.

JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2011, 12:25:59 AM »

they are celebrating in what appears to be a more solemn fashion in times square.  I see a firetruck.  that seems appropriate.

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2011, 12:27:14 AM »

they are celebrating in what appears to be a more solemn fashion in times square.  I see a firetruck.  that seems appropriate.

That's what I would hope to see.  People healing a bit from what happened on that awful day. 

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2011, 12:28:00 AM »

he will get a bump.  and then everyone will be depressed when it dawns on them that this really doesn't change anything, and his bump will become a non-bump.

Time will tell...... I am so proud of our Military!!!!!
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2011, 12:30:42 AM »

ditto.  10 years after the one murdering thug requires a great deal of discipline.  and I really didn't think the obamites really cared if they got him or not.

No way they cared!  I gotta go for the night, shame such a fine subject. Goodnight all!!!! Kiss
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2011, 12:39:22 AM »

bad weekend to be the son of a thug.

U.S. believes Osama bin Laden son also killed in raid

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States believes that three adults besides Osama bin Laden were killed in Sunday's raid in Pakistan and that one of the dead was an adult son of bin Laden, a senior Obama administration official said.

More

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2011, 01:21:26 AM »

You know what I was reminded of

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7OCgMPX2mE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7OCgMPX2mE</a>

And finally we have this

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNYmK19-d0U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNYmK19-d0U</a>

I'm glad that ****er's finally dead.  Rot in hell. 
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 01:29:36 AM by Miss Mia » Logged

jafo2010

« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2011, 08:40:56 AM »

This event does bring closure for the many that lost loved ones due to the guidance of bin Laden.

HOWEVER,

This whole event is another example of the general WEAKNESS of the Obama Administration.  This mission should be TOP SECRET, kept under wraps perhaps indefinitely.  This celebratory crap that OUR MEDIA is broadcasting like the end of WWII will result in thousands, if not millions of lost American lives in the future.  The news media covering this like they have is an absolute disgrace in my opinion.

Think of how you felt when you saw Palestinians dancing in the streets after 9/11.  My mindset was, had I been president, I would have hit that area and killed everything within a mile radius.  WHAT DO YOU THINK THE FINE FELLOWS OF AL QUEDA WILL BE THINKING?  This will fuel their hatred for the next twenty years, the death of bin Laden, but our celebrating it like they did will racchet up their anger by a factor of X.

I think the US news media is a disgrace.  They have no intelligence.  And I believe Obama is so desperate to get re-elected, they would of course herald this across the world.

I agree with JB, the bump will end up being a non bump with the passage of time, and 2 million more home owners are displaced from their homes by foreclosure by year's end.  In the grand scheme of things, this will not get Obama many more than a handful of votes in the 2012 election.

Bin Laden's death is about 9 years overdue.

The idiot talking head right now on ABC said in regard to the people standing in the street.....'With bin Laden dead, it removes a threat'.  OH REALLY!  WHAT A MORON!  He went on to say, 'What these people in the street are hoping for is that this will bring peace'.
WHERE DO THEY FIND THESE TALKING HEADS THAT HAVE NO INTELLIGENCE?

This strike deep inside Pakistan, the killing of bin Laden, and the after celebration will result in thousands of Americans dying.  They will retaliate, and they will do so repeatedly.

Obama's making this a public event is simply wrong.  This should be TOP SECRET......PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The quiet removal of the reward for bin Laden is all that should have been done, with no public broadcast.

This personifies how truly desperate Obama is to get re-elected!

Bin Laden is but one man.  The pipe line for cash from the Saudi royal family is still alive and well, I am sure.  That means terrorism lives on to fight and be funded for another day.
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2011, 09:28:13 AM »

people are missing the point.  dealing with bin laden was always a matter of bringing to justice the evil bastard that was reponsible for 9/11.  it was never going to mean the end of the war on terror.  some of the quotes from the the dancing college kids in front of the white house (and elsewhere) make  pretty clear that people have forgotten that.

the war on terror continues.  in fact, it's almost definitely going to get worse now, at least for a time.  the only thing worse than a radical islamic terrorist is a pissed off radical islamic terrorist.

al jazeera puts it in perspective:

'Symbolic victory'

Qais Azimy, Al Jazeera's correspondent in Kabul, said Afghan officials described bin Laden's killing as a "symbolic victory", since he was no longer directly connected to the group's field operations.

"This organisation (Al Qaeda) is more than Bin Laden, it may be symbolised by Bin Laden, but it definitely is more than Bin Laden"

Mark Kimmit, a US military analyst, said bin Laden's death "was not the end of terrorism, but an end of a chapter."

"Capturing or killing bin Laden has more iconic value. It will have symbolic value, because it has been a number of years since bin Laden has exercised day to day control over operations. We still have an al-Qaeda threat out there and that will be there for a number of years.

"This organisation (al-Qaeda) is more than bin Laden, it may be symbolised by bin Laden, but it definitely is more than bin Laden," he said.

More

JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2011, 09:47:35 AM »

no DNA (yet).  and capturing bin laden would have been problematic for all of the obvious reasons, especially with the limp terrorist policies of this administration.  but the story is still confused.  I read last night that the SEALs gave bin laden an opportunity to surrender.

(CNN) -- The operation that killed Osama bin Laden was designed to do just that, not to take him alive, a U.S. government official told CNN Monday.

DNA matching is under way on samples from the body of the slain terrorist leader, the official said. There are photographs of the body with a gunshot wound to the side of the head that shows an individual who is not unrecognizable as bin Laden, the official said.

No decision has yet been made on whether to release the photographs and if so, when and how.

The mastermind of the worst terrorist attacks on American soil was killed by U.S. forces Monday in a mansion in Abbottabad, about 50 kilometers (30 miles) north of the Pakistani capital of Islamabad, U.S. officials said.

Four others in the compound also were killed. One of them was bin Laden's adult son, and another was a woman being used as a shield by a male combatant, the officials said.

Bin Laden's body was later buried at sea, an official said. Many Muslims adhere to the belief that bodies should be buried within one day.

More

jafo2010

« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2011, 10:11:25 AM »

There are photographs of the body with a gunshot wound to the side of the head that shows an individual who is not unrecognizable as bin Laden, the official said.

They buried him at sea to hide the fact that he had more lead in him than a 500 pound anchor.

I doubt we will see any photos because of that simple fact.

Ok, now where do I go to vote for Obama?

I think Obama will ultimately regret making the capture killing of bin Laden into the absurd spectacle circus it is.  When THOUSANDS of Americans die because of this action, I doubt he will make it a similar PR event, really!!!!!!!!!!  I do not care what anyone says....this mission should have remained completely TOP SECRET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you feel safer now?  If you said yes, you are a FLAMING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And know NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say the STINK METER is off the charts on this.  And there is no rationalizing this into an acceptable media circus that it has become.

I thoroughly despise the MUSLIM ANIMALS that DANCED on 9/11.  You can say all you want that this is different, but perception is REALITY.  NOT YOUR PERCEPTION, but the ENEMY"S PERCEPTION, which will be to only enrage the Islamic world of good people such that al Queda's ranks will swell to a new high.  And with their ranks swelling to a new high, what did we accomplish by making bin Laden;s death a PR event?

His death will not discourage the followers of Islam, but it will enrage them such that they will not lack recruits for the next ten years.  Plus, the murdering of CHILDREN in LIBYA at the same time will further enrage the good Islamic people.

God help us with the idiot leadership we appear doomed to select, over and over again.
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2011, 10:15:55 AM »

fascinating.  bin laden's neighbor tweeted the raid.   even more fascinating that he didn't know who his neighbor was.

Bin Laden raid was revealed on Twitter

An IT consultant, living in Abbottabad, unknowingly tweeted details of the US-led operation as it happened.

Sohaib Athar wrote that a helicopter was hovering overhead shortly before the assault began and said that it might not be a Pakistani aircraft.

He only became aware of the significance of his tweets after President Obama announced details of Bin Laden's death.

Mr Athar's first posting on the subject came at around 1am local time (9pm BST).

He wrote: "Helicopter hovering above Abbottabad at 1AM (is a rare event)."

MORE

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email