[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 17, 2024, 08:04:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook  (Read 3373 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: December 19, 2017, 01:12:07 PM »

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

A global threat emerges
How Hezbollah turned to trafficking cocaine and laundering money through used cars to finance its expansion.

In its determination to secure a nuclear deal with Iran, the Obama administration derailed an ambitious law enforcement campaign targeting drug trafficking by the Iranian-backed terrorist group Hezbollah, even as it was funneling cocaine into the United States, according to a POLITICO investigation.

The campaign, dubbed Project Cassandra, was launched in 2008 after the Drug Enforcement Administration amassed evidence that Hezbollah had transformed itself from a Middle East-focused military and political organization into an international crime syndicate that some investigators believed was collecting $1 billion a year from drug and weapons trafficking, money laundering and other criminal activities.

Over the next eight years, agents working out of a top-secret DEA facility in Chantilly, Virginia, used wiretaps, undercover operations and informants to map Hezbollah?s illicit networks, with the help of 30 U.S. and foreign security agencies.

They followed cocaine shipments, some from Latin America to West Africa and on to Europe and the Middle East, and others through Venezuela and Mexico to the United States. They tracked the river of dirty cash as it was laundered by, among other tactics, buying American used cars and shipping them to Africa. And with the help of some key cooperating witnesses, the agents traced the conspiracy, they believed, to the innermost circle of Hezbollah and its state sponsors in Iran.

They followed cocaine shipments, tracked a river of dirty cash, and traced what they believed to be the innermost circle of Hezbollah and its state sponsors in Iran.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 03:54:00 PM »

How Obama Appeased Iran by Turning a Blind Eye to Hezbollah?s Crimes

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/454737/obama-iran-hezbollah-administration-ignored-terrorist-drug-trafficking

jafo2010

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 06:43:32 PM »

I love it.  The UGLY TRUTH about Obama will continue to seep out each year moving forward.  He is as much a Christian as I am a muslim.  I am not a muslim!

Obama's legacy will last a century, and will remain the pinnacle for blacks in America, even though he will be held in disgrace through history.  Everything he has coming is well earned, well earned indeed.

And if our corrupt government gets their head out of their posterior, I fully expect indictments for many key people in the Obama Administration, including Obama himself.

And the UGLY TRUTH with the corrupt FBI will have the wheels coming off many agencies in government.  I can't wait to see how it unfolds.

I fully support major purges in government employees, including all management folks above first line supervisors in the FBI and the intelligence agencies.  Get rid of all of them.  That would be draining the swamp!
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 05:01:52 PM »

Obama's Alternative Facts on the Iran Nuclear Deal

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-12-18/obama-s-alternative-facts-on-the-iran-nuclear-deal

A few months after the implementation of that bargain in January 2016, Operation Cassandra was ripped apart. Agents were reassigned. Leads and sources dried up. Bad guys got away.

Hezbollah is many things: a Lebanese political party, a militia and a Shiite religious movement. It is also an arm of Iranian foreign policy. Hezbollah shock troops fight alongside Iran's Revolutionary Guard commanders in Syria and Iraq. Iran uses the group's operatives for international terror attacks in Latin America. Hezbollah's advanced arsenal is supplied by the Iranian state. Hezbollah's drug trafficking provides the revenue it needs to spread mayhem. To curb that trafficking is to starve Iran's primary proxy.

The Obama administration believed cracking down on Hezbollah's trafficking would undermine nuclear negotiations. As David Asher, a former Pentagon illicit finance analyst and a key player in Operation Cassandra, told Meyer: ?This was a policy decision, it was a systematic decision. They serially ripped apart this entire effort that was very well supported and resourced, and it was done from the top down.?

The details are troubling. One example involves Ali Fayad, whom DEA agents suspected was the Hezbollah operative who reported directly to Russian president Vladimir Putin as a weapons supplier in Iraq and Syria. In 2014 Fayad was arrested by Czech authorities. Meyer reports that even though Fayad was indicted by U.S. courts for planning the murder of U.S. officials, "top Obama administration officials declined to apply serious pressure on the Czech government to extradite him to the United States, even as Putin was lobbying aggressively against it." Fayad eventually found his way back to Lebanon, and is believed today to be back at his old job, supplying Russian heavy weapons to Iranian-backed militants in Syria.

jafo2010

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2017, 04:22:19 AM »

The problem was Obama's loyalty to islam, all variants of islam including the terrorist elements, which I believe he fully supported.  Benghazi was swept under the rug because the USA under Obama/Clinton leadership was supplying weapons from Libya to revolutionary elements in Syria, and I believe that included ISIS. 

Nothing came of the Benghazi hearings because of this ugly fact.  I first saw this reported in a Canadian publication months after Benghazi occurred, when the Obama Administration was still embracing the video nonsense and lying to the American people, and lying to the family members of those killed in Benghazi.

Suffice to say, it makes the USA look rather bad for this UGLY TRUTH to come to the surface and the USA have to answer for it.  A lot of people are dead because of the total idiocy of Obama/Clinton.  To be exact, hundreds of thousands are dead, and thousands are enslaved courtesy these two idiots!

But hey, the sun continues to come up each morning.  It will be interesting to see if the Trump Administration keeps the dirt under the rug, and/or brings it to the light.  Considering the power of the swamp, I suspect we never hear the full truth.  And with that, Trump sees but one term.  The people of America have had their fill of dishonest government.  If his DOJ does not fully investigate and indict the criminals from the prior administration, then people will not turn out in the 2020 election, and Trump is done in the primaries, where he will indeed face multiple challengers.  I accurately predicted Trump taking the Republican Party like a blitzkreig attack in 2016, so I believe I am right on this as well.

The Clinton Crime Family must be dealt with harshly.  I do not care that Bill Clinton was a prior president.  He and Hillary have committed treason and about 1,000 other felonies, and they must answer.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2017, 01:49:52 PM »

The problem was Obama's loyalty to islam, all variants of islam including the terrorist elements, which I believe he fully supported.  Benghazi was swept under the rug because the USA under Obama/Clinton leadership was supplying weapons from Libya to revolutionary elements in Syria, and I believe that included ISIS. 

Nothing came of the Benghazi hearings because of this ugly fact.  I first saw this reported in a Canadian publication months after Benghazi occurred, when the Obama Administration was still embracing the video nonsense and lying to the American people, and lying to the family members of those killed in Benghazi.

Suffice to say, it makes the USA look rather bad for this UGLY TRUTH to come to the surface and the USA have to answer for it.  A lot of people are dead because of the total idiocy of Obama/Clinton.  To be exact, hundreds of thousands are dead, and thousands are enslaved courtesy these two idiots!

But hey, the sun continues to come up each morning.  It will be interesting to see if the Trump Administration keeps the dirt under the rug, and/or brings it to the light.  Considering the power of the swamp, I suspect we never hear the full truth.  And with that, Trump sees but one term.  The people of America have had their fill of dishonest government.  If his DOJ does not fully investigate and indict the criminals from the prior administration, then people will not turn out in the 2020 election, and Trump is done in the primaries, where he will indeed face multiple challengers.  I accurately predicted Trump taking the Republican Party like a blitzkreig attack in 2016, so I believe I am right on this as well.

The Clinton Crime Family must be dealt with harshly.  I do not care that Bill Clinton was a prior president.  He and Hillary have committed treason and about 1,000 other felonies, and they must answer.

spot on post
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email