[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 17, 2024, 02:51:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tax Reform Erodes with Rubio the Rat  (Read 1625 times)
jafo2010

« on: December 14, 2017, 03:11:19 PM »

So, both houses of Congress have labored over what will be in the tax reform legislation, they have both voted for the legislation, and have emerged from conference with a unified bill, and Senator Rubio the Rat decides to throw a fly into the ointment.  This is the problem with Congress.  Too many cowboys undermining the efforts of the Republican Party that result in nothing.  First it will be Rubio, then Corker will sound off, then Rand Paul will cough up, and then the two idiot Republican senators from Alaska and Maine will upchuck their mindset of what they want.

....and then Ted Cruz will want to demand something and let's not forget Sen McCain who will have to object to something.

HEY RUBIO AND WEAK MINDED PUKES LIKE YOU, GET ON BOARD ALREADY!  ...or get out, for you are a nuisance!
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 01:22:27 PM »

So, both houses of Congress have labored over what will be in the tax reform legislation, they have both voted for the legislation, and have emerged from conference with a unified bill, and Senator Rubio the Rat decides to throw a fly into the ointment.  This is the problem with Congress.  Too many cowboys undermining the efforts of the Republican Party that result in nothing.  First it will be Rubio, then Corker will sound off, then Rand Paul will cough up, and then the two idiot Republican senators from Alaska and Maine will upchuck their mindset of what they want.

....and then Ted Cruz will want to demand something and let's not forget Sen McCain who will have to object to something.

HEY RUBIO AND WEAK MINDED PUKES LIKE YOU, GET ON BOARD ALREADY!  ...or get out, for you are a nuisance!

Rumor is now Flake wants DACA in tax bill. Obamacare penalty was cut off.................yeah right in tax bill says it stops 2019 so that means it will never be stopped.

Collins and Lee now say they will vote for it, so what kind of bag of feces are we going to get???
jafo2010

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 06:32:50 PM »

Despite the rhetoric of the Democommies, it is a good bill.  It will help stimulate the economy, and we will witness true trickle down economics with this legislation.

A number of key things will happen in 2018.  Americans will keep more of their income, those that PAY TAXES, that is!  More than 50% of Americans pay no taxes.  NADA!  But for those that pay, they get some relief.

And the full impact of Obamacare will only be felt by the populace in 2018 for the first time.  Obama has delayed the full implementation fully aware of the UGLY TRUTH that his ACA legislation was a major turd, and the number of people suffering from this legislation is exactly 90% of America come 2018.  Simply not in the best interest of America and Americans.  Support for it however was high only because most of America had not as yet been subjugated to the nightmare known as Obamacare.  With one insurance company after another bailing, it only makes the problem worse, weakens any competition, and levies higher cost on subscribers for healthcare. 

And another factor is that adult children are emerging from their parents coverage, having exceeded 26 years of age, and with so many millions defaulting on their student loans and low incomes, etc, it is a major bubble that is also coming in 2018.  Frankly, I oppose doing anything to relieve them.  They took the loans and should be fully responsible for paying the loans.

Come November, 2018, the Democommies could not be in a worse position.  The pressure cooker of Obamacare will heat up through the year, and the Democommies will look like the idiots they are.

I would not touch healthcare until the vast majority of Americans are screaming for relief.  That is two years away yet.  We haven't had enough Americans die from the ACA legislation yet either, and they will, by the tens of thousands.

If the Republicans screw their heads on, they could begin a decade of solid control of both houses and the presidency, if they unify. 

I am holding my breath for the tax legislation to get passed.  I just do not trust the Senate.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 05:00:30 PM »

Despite the rhetoric of the Democommies, it is a good bill.  It will help stimulate the economy, and we will witness true trickle down economics with this legislation.

A number of key things will happen in 2018.  Americans will keep more of their income, those that PAY TAXES, that is!  More than 50% of Americans pay no taxes.  NADA!  But for those that pay, they get some relief.

And the full impact of Obamacare will only be felt by the populace in 2018 for the first time.  Obama has delayed the full implementation fully aware of the UGLY TRUTH that his ACA legislation was a major turd, and the number of people suffering from this legislation is exactly 90% of America come 2018.  Simply not in the best interest of America and Americans.  Support for it however was high only because most of America had not as yet been subjugated to the nightmare known as Obamacare.  With one insurance company after another bailing, it only makes the problem worse, weakens any competition, and levies higher cost on subscribers for healthcare. 

And another factor is that adult children are emerging from their parents coverage, having exceeded 26 years of age, and with so many millions defaulting on their student loans and low incomes, etc, it is a major bubble that is also coming in 2018.  Frankly, I oppose doing anything to relieve them.  They took the loans and should be fully responsible for paying the loans.

Come November, 2018, the Democommies could not be in a worse position.  The pressure cooker of Obamacare will heat up through the year, and the Democommies will look like the idiots they are.

I would not touch healthcare until the vast majority of Americans are screaming for relief.  That is two years away yet.  We haven't had enough Americans die from the ACA legislation yet either, and they will, by the tens of thousands.

If the Republicans screw their heads on, they could begin a decade of solid control of both houses and the presidency, if they unify. 

I am holding my breath for the tax legislation to get passed.  I just do not trust the Senate.

They passed it. Watching MSM and some of the Senate last night go on and on about how horrible this is going to be makes me feel good about it passing.
jafo2010

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2017, 04:43:37 AM »

This tax bill is extremely horrible....horrible for the IDIOT DEMOCOMMIES and their minions the news media.

I am telling you, the Dems have been totally destroyed by the unchecked corruption of the Clinton Crime Family.  The whole UGLY TRUTH about what happened in this last election is known.  HR Clinton did everything she could to fix the election, both during the primary and in the general election.  There was Russian collusion alright, but it was Clinton.  There were conspiracies with OTHER foreign nations to deny Trump a victory, again, Clinton.

2018 is the year that America experiences the pain of Obamacare.  9 out of 10 Americans will take it in the pocketbook, if they are not outright dying from the rules of Obamacare.  Yes, literally dying.  The father of one of my closest friends has been a victim.  There will be tens of thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands before the dumb from the neck up idiots of America (majority of the population, I am afraid) wake up to what Obamacare really is all about.

The Republicans wanted to do a good thing, seeing how bad it really is, so they went to work to replace it.  But they came to the job site with no tools in their box.  How stupid!  What they should be doing is designing where they want to take healthcare for the next 50 years.  And they need to do more than have the usual suspects around the table, i.e. bureaucrats, insurance company folks, and academics.  These foxes in the chicken coup would only continue their raiding.  No, a different approach must be taken, and it will require a very different kind of president to lead the way.  Enter President Trump.  He has the ability to make it happen.  The only problem will be Congress,  who has sold their soul to every lobbyist group in America that are largely represented by the usual suspects above.

Come November, 2018, if the Republicans continue to pass meaningful legislation, they will win so overwhelmingly that the Democommie Party will appear to no longer be viable.  In certain local elections in select geographic areas, yes, i.e San Francisco, Chicago, Detroit, etc, where the people are so dumb, they are clueless, but throughout the nation, they get obliterated.  They are so stupid they have double downed on their wager of resistance.  That is fine with me.  If they continue to follow their abdicative approach to governance, eventually people will awaken to question why are we electing these bums that do nothing.

2018 COULD WELL BE THE BEST YEAR EVER FOR REPUBLICANS.  I am much surprised they managed to come together, even without knucklehead McCain. 

What I do not understand is why and how.  One minute, ten members of the senate are talking about how they are against the bill and will not vote for it, and now all of a sudden, it's as if they have all been taken out to the wood shed and beaten until they said uncle.  What gives really?  I trust our government as far as I can throw it. 

The lowering of the corporate tax will have a huge impact over the next five years.  That single component of the tax bill has the potential to change America.  Things like the Anwar piece of the bill must have been the price to get the Alaska senator, and who benefits from that other than the oil companies?  I am sure there are provisions in the bill that got all the dissenters on board.  What did America taxpayers have to pay to get their support?  Exactly how much pork is in this bill?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email