[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 02, 2024, 01:44:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Uranium One Scandal - Great Scandal in USA History, No Investigation  (Read 1615 times)
jafo2010

« on: December 17, 2017, 12:34:40 AM »

On the Justice with Judge Jeanine program on Fox News, Rep Ron DeSantis indicated that the Dept of Justice under AG Jeff Sessions has done NOTHING on investigating the Uranium One scandal/massive ring of treason.  That said, Jeff Sessions should be fired or moved to another position.  I am convinced that AG Sessions is the inside man for the swamp dwellers, so I elect fired pending investigation into his potential role in the continuing coverup of the single greatest act of treason in USA history.

Ethel and Julius Rosenberg were executed over far less.  

It is time to bring the Clintons(all of them), their foundation leaders, and all functionaries in the Clinton Crime Family, and perhaps Obama and other past key leaders in his administration to justice.  Each and every one of them involved in this Uranium One Scandal should face the most severe penalty if convicted for their treason.  I don't care if we have to execute 100 people over this scandal, it must be done versus swept under the rug.

And last, it would be nice if everyone in the realm of journalism and talking heads would cease the expression PAY TO PLAY.  Last I checked, there is no crime listed as PAY TO PLAY.  It is called treason, fraud, bribery.  Let's start using the correct legal terms in reference to the crimes committed by these perps.

Take Bill Clinton.  His 26 visits to Epstein Island fall under the pedophile crimes, felonies each and every one.  Yet, there is no investigation being conducted into his many criminal acts of pedophilia.  If it were me, I would be locked up for life.  It is no mystery to me why the Clintons think they are above the law.  The law in America, justice in America, it does not exist.

I want a grand jury and full investigation into the Uranium One scandal and treason ring.  NOW!  Right NOW!
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 01:16:57 PM »

Uranium One deal had to go thru more than the State Dept. It had to get ok'd by many levels then to the prez/valjars desk. So they all must have received cash.

The other major scandal is the IT Awan bros debbie waserman shultz.

Now yesterday this one came up.....The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook..

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

Brennon and valjar all worked for Iran IMO.

apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 01:19:02 PM »

On the Justice with Judge Jeanine program on Fox News, Rep Ron DeSantis indicated that the Dept of Justice under AG Jeff Sessions has done NOTHING on investigating the Uranium One scandal/massive ring of treason.  That said, Jeff Sessions should be fired or moved to another position.  I am convinced that AG Sessions is the inside man for the swamp dwellers, so I elect fired pending investigation into his potential role in the continuing coverup of the single greatest act of treason in USA history.

Ethel and Julius Rosenberg were executed over far less.  

It is time to bring the Clintons(all of them), their foundation leaders, and all functionaries in the Clinton Crime Family, and perhaps Obama and other past key leaders in his administration to justice.  Each and every one of them involved in this Uranium One Scandal should face the most severe penalty if convicted for their treason.  I don't care if we have to execute 100 people over this scandal, it must be done versus swept under the rug.

And last, it would be nice if everyone in the realm of journalism and talking heads would cease the expression PAY TO PLAY.  Last I checked, there is no crime listed as PAY TO PLAY.  It is called treason, fraud, bribery.  Let's start using the correct legal terms in reference to the crimes committed by these perps.

Take Bill Clinton.  His 26 visits to Epstein Island fall under the pedophile crimes, felonies each and every one.  Yet, there is no investigation being conducted into his many criminal acts of pedophilia.  If it were me, I would be locked up for life.  It is no mystery to me why the Clintons think they are above the law.  The law in America, justice in America, it does not exist.

I want a grand jury and full investigation into the Uranium One scandal and treason ring.  NOW!  Right NOW!

Question Jafo....U1 deal started in 2008....what did Bush know?
jafo2010

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 06:21:10 PM »

No idea.  Suffice to say it WAS HR Clinton and her treasonous pedophile husband that accepted a $145 million contribution into their faux foundation as a bribe for the Uranium One deal to go through.  I cannot emphasis enough this is worthy of the Rosenberg treatment.  The worst criminal duo in USA history continue to rob and pillage. 

John Dillinger merely robbed banks.  The Clinton Crime Family has successfully robbed the nation, repeatedly over and over again with impunity.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2017, 04:57:12 PM »

No idea.  Suffice to say it WAS HR Clinton and her treasonous pedophile husband that accepted a $145 million contribution into their faux foundation as a bribe for the Uranium One deal to go through.  I cannot emphasis enough this is worthy of the Rosenberg treatment.  The worst criminal duo in USA history continue to rob and pillage. 

John Dillinger merely robbed banks.  The Clinton Crime Family has successfully robbed the nation, repeatedly over and over again with impunity.

Have you ever read the NYT's piece on this Uranium One deal? Surprisingly full of facts and the truth.
jafo2010

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2017, 04:17:29 AM »

You have the URL?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email