[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 17, 2024, 04:49:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NFL BANKROLLS THE RESISTANCE TO TRUMP  (Read 1948 times)
jafo2010

« on: December 02, 2017, 10:15:02 PM »

A number of interesting facts in this article.  The fact George Soros moved $18 billion to the Open Society Foundation guarantees organized and well funded anarchy will persist in America for infinity.  There are good people dead because of groups funded by Soros in America.  This fact which I missed somehow is perhaps more important than the dying NFL.

I have boycotted the NFL for the past two years, and I can write them off completely after reading this article.  

The dying National Football League is choosing its America-hating, national anthem-protesting multimillionaire players over patriotic sports fans by funneling close to $100 million to leftist charities like those founded by admitted communist Van Jones.

The corrosive fairy tale, embraced by professional football, that police use black Americans for target practice is malicious nonsense but it is a useful lie, good for direct-mail campaigns and MoveOn solicitations.

With this new initiative, NFL Commissar Roger Goodell is affirming for the umpteenth time that it is in the business of virtue-signaling and indoctrination, not football. In addition, the NFL is embracing Black Lives Matter and Antifa as partners in the Left's fundamental transformation of America.

Even without this money, the financial outlook for left-wing advocacy groups was already sunny, especially after depraved currency speculator George Soros shifted $18 billion of his personal fortune to his Open Society Foundations philanthropy in October. If you're involved in the world of liberal-progressive nonprofit advocacy, life is good, and getting better by the day.

Please read the full article by going to the URL below.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/nfl-bankrolls-the-resistance-to-trump
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 03:19:29 AM by jafo2010 » Logged
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 10:59:06 AM »

horrible.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 11:57:49 AM »

A number of interesting facts in this article.  The fact George Soros moved $18 billion to the Open Society Foundation guarantees organized and well funded anarchy will persist in America for infinity.  There are good people dead because of groups funded by Soros in America.  This fact which I missed somehow is perhaps more important than the dying NFL.

I have boycotted the NFL for the past two years, and I can write them off completely after reading this article.  

Please read the full article by going to the URL below.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/nfl-bankrolls-the-resistance-to-trump

Anthem Kneeler Says NFL Siphoning From Breast Cancer, Military Donations to Give Social Justice Causes $89M

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017/12/01/anthem-kneeler-says-nfl-siphoning-from-breast-cancer-military-donations-to-give-to-social-justice-causes/

The NFL?s $89 million pledge to fund social-justice causes comes at the expense of the league?s support for breast cancer and military charities, the protesting-player kneeling for the national anthem longer than any other active athlete claims.

?In the discussion that we had, Malcolm [Jenkins] conveyed to us?based on discussions that he had with the NFL?that the money would come from funds that are already allocated to breast cancer awareness and Salute to Service,? San Francisco 49ers safety Eric Reid told Slate. ?So it would really be no skin off the owners? backs: They would just move the money from those programs to this one.?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email