[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 09:23:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mom Locates Long Lost Son (put up for adoption) Using Internet, Rapes Him  (Read 2119 times)
Wretched Excess

« on: September 15, 2009, 12:37:24 PM »

holy CRAP!   this has got to be the most messed up story of the year.  did she find him just to have sex with him?  did he know who she was when he slept with her?  holy CRAP!

Police: Mom Locates Long Lost Son Using Internet, Rapes Him

WATERFORD TOWNSHIP, Mich. -- A 35-year old mother is accused of using the internet to track down the boy she gave up for adoption and then raping him.

Aimee Louise Sword is charged with criminal sexual conduct for the alleged rape of her biological son, whom she put up for adoption more than 10 years ago.

Authorities haven't said when or where she and the teenager met, but said she gave him up for adoption more than 10 years earlier.

Prosecutors say the boy is still a minor, but won't disclose whether he knew the woman was his mother.

Police were notified about the alleged incestuous romance late last year after being contacted by Child Protective Services.

Sword is currently free on bond.

More

Vonne

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 06:06:19 PM »

holy CRAP!   this has got to be the most messed up story of the year.  did she find him just to have sex with him?  did he know who she was when he slept with her?  holy CRAP!

Indeed, disgustingly vile and depraved.  Seriously, what the hell?  I'm really wondering how she was caught, and if her son knew who she was too... but on the hand, not sure I want to know.  If he wasn't insane before, he'll soon be  Shocked
Wretched Excess

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 04:11:03 PM »

a weird story just gets weirder.  and the explanations aren't really making this any better.  a couple of blog entries and reader comments form the story on the oakland press website.  no charge for the update;  this story is having it's way with me and my OCD. Grin

First of all, Aimee did not “track down” her son: His familiy’s social worker asked his permission to find her, because he was getting unmanageable at home and they hoped his real mother might be able to set him straight. Secondly, her son was not 10 years old: He was 15 – she put him up for adoption ten years ago, when he was 5. Thirdly, she did not “rape” him: he apparently coerced her into it and she gave in due to the feeling of guilt of having him put up for adoption. Mothers have a strong bond with such young children and the emotional pain must have been insufferable.

Linky

Now that the Oakland Press has found it neccesary to write a one sided story, I'll fill in the missing details. Yes a son was given up for adoption, yes He found her on the internet, or actually they found each other. They met with the permission of the adopted parents, and were able to spend time together to allow him to meet his siblings. This boy was 15 at the time and had emotional problems, had been in trouble with the law and threatened his adoptive parents, also diagnosed as being bipolar. This should have been a sign to proceed with caution. The Oakland press reports as if she tracked him down for sex, which is ludicrous. This was meetings and visits that spanned over a summer to reconnect a family. When things didn't go his way threats were made. Well now those threats have come to light. There are other children to be considered here, that love their mother very much. Before people judge her, lets get the facts. Our court system is innocent until proven guilty!!!!! When the truth comes out I hope the Oakland press will report the truth with accuracy. We all feel for the boy, but putting an innocent woman through this is unjust. He needs serious help.

Link
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 04:20:16 PM »

It just doesn't make sense.  How does a 15 year old "coerce" their mom into having sex with them?  g

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2009, 01:03:33 AM »

It just doesn't make sense.  How does a 15 year old "coerce" their mom into having sex with them?  g

it's ghastly.  guilt over giving him up for adoption sounds like an unlikely way of coercing his mother to have sex.  as opposed, I guess, to how a 15 year old coerces another 15 year old to have sex.

I'm actually wondering how CPS was notified.  I know that sounds like a tiny little detail in this horrific story, but I think if we knew that, we would have the answers to a lot of the bigger questions.

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2009, 06:53:26 PM »

it's ghastly.  guilt over giving him up for adoption sounds like an unlikely way of coercing his mother to have sex.  as opposed, I guess, to how a 15 year old coerces another 15 year old to have sex.

I'm actually wondering how CPS was notified.  I know that sounds like a tiny little detail in this horrific story, but I think if we knew that, we would have the answers to a lot of the bigger questions.

Yeah, but talking another peer into having sex isn't talking your MOM into having sex with you.  Sounds a bit like blame the victim. 

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2009, 10:04:56 AM »

Yeah, but talking another peer into having sex isn't talking your MOM into having sex with you.  Sounds a bit like blame the victim. 

I said, "as opposed . . . to". 

who would be the victim in this one?  it doesn't appear as though we have the facts . . .

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email