[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 11:35:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: O.C. (CA) lawmaker allegedly caught discussing his trysts with lobbyists  (Read 3830 times)
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« on: September 09, 2009, 12:46:46 PM »

open microphones have destroyed more politicians than cancer, it seems.  interesting side note that he owns an insurance company with his wife;  I hope he took out a policy on himself, 'cause she is going to brain him with a frying pan.

and does it surprise anyone that the only women willing to do the guy are lobbyists (or working girls)?

O.C. lawmaker allegedly caught discussing his trysts with lobbyists

Capitol Blackberries are buzzing after KCAL-TV Los Angeles late Tuesday night aired a videotape of what its reporter said was an Orange County GOP lawmaker talking to a colleague at a committee hearing in explicit detail about recent trysts.

Duvall In the KCAL report, Assembly Utilities and Commerce Committee Vice Chairman Michael Duvall (R-Yorba Linda) appears not to realize that his microphone is on during a lull in a July committee hearing and talks about his conquest of two women.

Reporter Dave Lopez then reports that Duvall says on the tape that the women with whom he has been having sex are lobbyists.

The report alleges that one of the lobbyists works for a utility with business before Duvall's committee but does not name her.

Later in the report, Duvall is seen ducking Lopez on the Assembly floor and in the hallways outside the chamber as the reporter confronts him with questions about his sexual encounters.
He is a former Yorba Linda City Councilman and member of the Orange County Sanitation District board and Orange County Transportation Authority. According to his Assembly website, he also runs an insurance business with his wife.

Link

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 12:56:17 PM »

yep.  this "family values" republican is guaranteed to get screwed at least one more time.

GOP Assemblyman Mike Duvall didn't realize he was sitting near an open microphone earlier this summer when he decided to divulge dirty details about his sexual escapades to a colleague before the start of a committee hearing.

"KCAL-9" reporter Dave Lopez broke the story Tuesday after obtaining the video of Duvall discussing his sexual affairs.

Duvall can be heard telling the man that one woman "...showed up in her underwear...", one day after he and the woman apparently "made love... alot".

The Republican legislator went into further detail about how he had "...gotten into spanking her".

more

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 01:07:28 PM »

LOL!  At the same time, at least he didn't disappear to South America.   Cheesy

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Wretched Excess

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 04:29:10 PM »

ruh, roh.  republicans gone wild! Grin  get the video!! 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Idw-CzHwgc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Idw-CzHwgc</a>
Vonne

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 10:02:11 PM »

What a tool
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 02:08:59 AM »

that didn't take long . . .

Assemblyman Mike Duvall resigns after his sex comments are broadcast

KCAL-TV in Los Angeles played a tape of the married Yorba Linda Republican speaking about sex with two women. He apparently did not realize a microphone was on during a legislative hearing.

An Orange County lawmaker who inadvertently broadcast explicit remarks about his sexual conquests over an open microphone abruptly resigned from office Wednesday after legislative leaders stripped him of his committee posts and launched an ethics probe of his actions.

Assemblyman Michael Duvall (R-Yorba Linda), whose remarks were videotaped in July during a lull in a Sacramento hearing, stepped down less than 24 hours after the tape spread online Tuesday night.

In the video, the married family-values crusader from Yorba Linda talks in graphic detail about women he said he slept with -- at least one of whom appeared to be a lobbyist with business before the utilities committee on which Duvall sat as vice chairman.

"I am deeply saddened that my inappropriate comments have become a major distraction for my colleagues in the Assembly," Duvall said in a written statement Wednesday afternoon. "It would not be fair to my family, my constituents or to my friends on both sides of the aisle to remain in office. Therefore, I have decided to resign."

The sudden scandal was one more bruise for Sacramento as it lurches toward Friday, the end of a particularly unproductive legislative year, with unfinished work on such major issues as the prison crisis and the state's wobbly water infrastructure.

And the speed with which Duvall was pushed out the door was small comfort to Capitol-watchers who say the case shows the persistence of anything-goes behavior in the Legislature.

More

JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 02:23:19 AM »

well, it wasn't voluntary.  he was definitely pushed.

Assemblyman Mike Duvall, R-Yorba Linda, resigned soon after Assembly Speaker Karen Bass, D-Baldwin Vista (Los Angele County) stripped him of his committee assignments and ordered an Ethics Committee investigation of the two-term lawmaker.

More

JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 01:06:04 PM »

the story about the fornicating representative takes another twist.  "inappropriate story telling" is the lamest excuse since "wide stance".

Mike Duvall denies an affair, admits 'inappropriate story-telling' on sex comments

Former Orange County Assemblyman Michael Duvall, who resigned after inadvertently broadcasting explicit remarks about his sexual conquests over an open microphone, denied this morning that he had an affair.

"I want to make it clear that my decision to resign is in no way an admission that I had an affair or affairs," Duvall said in a statement in his website. "My offense was engaging in inappropriate story-telling and I regret my language and choice of words. The resulting media coverage was proving to be an unneeded distraction to my colleagues and I resigned in the hope that my decision would allow them to return to the business of the state."

Duvall stepped down after legislative leaders stripped him of his committee posts and launched an ethics probe of his actions.

Duvall (R- Yorba Linda), whose remarks were videotaped in July during a lull in a Sacramento hearing, stepped down less than 24 hours after the tape spread online Tuesday night.

In the video, the married family-values crusader talks in graphic detail about women he said he slept with -- at least one of whom appeared to be a lobbyist with business before the utilities committee on which Duvall sat as vice chairman.

More

Wretched Excess

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2009, 01:07:41 PM »

the story about the fornicating representative takes another twist.  "inappropriate story telling" is the lamest excuse since "wide stance".

oh, I dunno.  the spanking dialogue sounded unlike any spanking dialogue that I have ever . . . um . . . heard of . . . ? 

well, you know what I mean.  Grin
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2009, 01:33:10 PM »

No sh*t.  I wonder when he's headed to rehab.   :Smiley

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2009, 01:33:30 PM »

oh, I dunno.  the spanking dialogue sounded unlike any spanking dialogue that I have ever . . . um . . . heard of . . . ? 

well, you know what I mean.  Grin

Those Penthouse letters aren't real.   Cheesy

Wretched Excess

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2009, 08:45:43 AM »

Those Penthouse letters aren't real.   Cheesy

my personal spanking experiences (or lack thereof) notwithstanding, this just doesn't sound realistic:

"She goes, 'I know you like spanking me.' I said, 'Yeah, that's 'cause you're such a bad girl."'

entirely too G rated.  jus' sayin' 
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2009, 10:45:09 AM »

my personal spanking experiences (or lack thereof) notwithstanding, this just doesn't sound realistic:

"She goes, 'I know you like spanking me.' I said, 'Yeah, that's 'cause you're such a bad girl."'

entirely too G rated.  jus' sayin' 

Oh yeah, there is that aspect...wait, not that I would know anything about that.  *whistles*

Grin Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email