[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 06:54:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Levi Johnston: "Me and Mrs. Palin" (Levi Johnston just won't go away)  (Read 3646 times)
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« on: September 02, 2009, 12:33:39 PM »

I don't know which is more absurd.  the fact that the MSM is so utterly unhinged by sarah palin, or this levi johnston cretin in general.  I think levi and paris hilton need to hook up.  they're both famous for completely unexplainable reasons, and they are mostly notable not for who they are or what they have done, but for who they are sleeping with. 

a penis hasn't gotten this much press coverage since bill clinton was president. 

excerpt from the hatchet job:

Levi Johnston: "Me and Mrs. Palin"

Three days after Sarah Palin was announced as the Republican vice-presidential candidate, the McCain campaign released a statement saying that her 17-year-old unwed daughter, Bristol, was pregnant. The baby’s father, an 18-year-old former hometown hockey star, was thus thrust into the national spotlight. In the October issue of Vanity Fair, Levi Johnston explains what happened behind the curtains of the campaign—and inside the Palin home.

For “Me and Mrs. Palin,” Johnston tells Vanity Fair his story about life with the Palin family—with whom he lived for two months after the election—over the course of his two-and-a-half-year relationship with Bristol. He turns a number of commonly held beliefs about the former governor—the purportedly loving mother, devoted wife, and prolific hunter—upside down.

The Palin house was much different from what many people expect of a normal family, even before she was nominated for vice president. There wasn’t much parenting in that house. Sarah doesn’t cook, Todd doesn’t cook—the kids would do it all themselves: cook, clean, do the laundry, and get ready for school. Most of the time Bristol would help her youngest sister with her homework, and I’d barbecue chicken or steak on the grill.

More

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 04:49:36 PM »

He needs to join Carrie Prejean and Elizabeth Edwards and STFU. 

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 12:16:00 PM »

ok, so we are going to accept the expertise of 19 year old unemployed high school drop out that abandoned his infant child and the mother of that child and who's own mother is in prison for felony drug possession on the subject of PARENTING?

holy frack.  the MSM has lost it's mind.   and this cretin is too stupid to realize it, but he's destroying his own life.  after his romp through the holy glow of media celebrity, and after the MSM is done using him up to further their own agenda of smearing sarah palin, this kid is going to be fresh out of friends and nationally radioactive.

I predict a bright future as a crack addict or a prison inmate (or both) for this little monster.

Levi Johnston: Lot of divorce talk in Palin home
He says she neglected parenting and governorship duties in favor of money

He almost became a member of the Palin family, but Levi Johnston — who fathered former Gov. Sarah Palin's grandchild with her daughter Bristol — isn't holding back when it comes to spilling the Alaska clan's secrets.

"There was a lot of talk of divorce in that house ... times when Sarah and Todd would mention it and sound pretty serious," says Johnston, who turns 19 this year. (Last month, the couple denied Internet rumors of a pending divorce.)

But that wasn't all. In a wide-ranging interview with Vanity Fair in its October issue, out nationally Sept. 8, the teen says that the onetime vice-presidential nominee's frequent self-description as a "hockey mom" who put family above career was far from the truth.

"Even before she was nominated, there wasn't much parenting in that house," he says. "Sarah doesn't cook, Todd doesn't cook — the kids would do it all themselves: cook, clean, do the laundry, and get ready for school. Most of the time Bristol would help her youngest sister with her homework, and I'd barbecue chicken or steak on the grill."

But it was the people of Alaska who might've suffered worse, according to Johnston. Palin often complained that her job as governor was "too hard," and after spending a couple weeks of being gloomy about losing the vice presidency, she focused on making money instead of the needs of Alaskans, he said.

More

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 01:49:11 PM »

That's why I said he needs to STFU.  He doesn't know squat on what's going on with the Palin family.

I choose to ignore any "news" story that's based off crap that he's said.

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Vonne

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 04:07:04 PM »

Shrugs, I could care less what he has to say.  Actually, I would prefer to not hear what he has to say.  On any subject for that matter.

Regardless of his likely penchant for 'douchbaggery', he was brought into the spotlight by Palin.  Traveled on the campaign with Palin.  As well as regularly slept with her daughter.  So I can't really see it as being unfair that certain gossipy rags or journalists go to him for inside scoops on Palin. 

While I still prefer to not hear his commentary, or Sarah's for that matter.
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 02:25:52 PM »

yeah, this little creep is going to die from all of these self inflicted wounds.  and just for the record, I would rather listen to him than this:

Levi Johnston Accepts Playgirl Offer to Pose
.snip
Perhaps unaware that Playgirl is targeted at a gay male audience, Johnston said, "I'm assuming it's where a dude poses for women." Johnston, the father of former vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin’s grandson, first started attracting gay fans en masse after he attended FOX’s Teen Choice Awards with comedienne Kathy Griffin who has a huge gay following.

Since that appearance, and after he’s stated publicly that he’d be willing to pose nude, Johnston has received a few offers: StraightCollegeMen.com offered him $25,000 for a solo masturbation scene and Unzipped magazine proffered a cover story and nude photo layout.

Playgirl folded its print publication in November 2008.

More

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 04:47:11 PM »

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Wretched Excess

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 05:04:02 PM »

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

he's be lucky if he gets away that cheap with his new admirers. Shocked Cool Grin
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2009, 05:24:11 PM »

he's be lucky if he gets away that cheap with his new admirers. Shocked Cool Grin

Yeah I have to say I don't know of one girl that's ever purchased or looked at a Playgirl.

Wretched Excess

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2009, 10:37:31 AM »

Yeah I have to say I don't know of one girl that's ever purchased or looked at a Playgirl.

the poor little hayseed is blowing his life to bits.  the media will do anything to get a peice of insider info on sarah palin, and the silly gomer is playing right into their hands.

and not that I am referring to anyone here at S-E, but the same people that think sarah palin exploited levi during the election are oddly silent now that the MSM is working him like a water pump in a brush fire for dirt on her. 

oh, and here is my nominee for most ridiculously anti-sarah headline of the year;  this was about levi's mom going down for felony drug possession w/ intent to distribute : "Mom of Bristol Palin's former fiance pleads guilty"   puh-leeeze   :Smiley

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2009, 11:20:34 AM »

the poor little hayseed is blowing his life to bits.  the media will do anything to get a peice of insider info on sarah palin, and the silly gomer is playing right into their hands.

and not that I am referring to anyone here at S-E, but the same people that think sarah palin exploited levi during the election are oddly silent now that the MSM is working him like a water pump in a brush fire for dirt on her. 

oh, and here is my nominee for most ridiculously anti-sarah headline of the year;  this was about levi's mom going down for felony drug possession w/ intent to distribute : "Mom of Bristol Palin's former fiance pleads guilty"    puh-leeeze   :Smiley

LOL   Cheesy

Palin didn't use Levi during the campaign any more than he let himself be "used."  He's a damn adult and can make choices, I'm sure if he didn't want to go to the convention and what not, the campaign could have easily come up with an excuse on why he wasn't there. 

Vonne

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2009, 09:58:04 PM »

I haven't heard the commentary that he was used... But there's surely a joke there some where!
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2009, 02:35:48 AM »

I haven't heard the commentary that he was used... But there's surely a joke there some where!

I have read the "exploited" angle many, MANY times.  but you would think that if he resented being thrust into the public spotlight, he wouldn't be seeking it out now so slavishly.  apparently, unemployment in wasilla, alaska isn't such a great gig.

JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2009, 11:12:41 AM »

I'm not sure what's going on, but that levi kid hasn't been in the news for almost a week.  have the authorities been alerted?  is foul play suspected?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email