[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 06:56:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama marks 50th anniversary of Vietnam War  (Read 1118 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: May 26, 2012, 12:23:54 PM »

Throughout this Commemoration, let us strive to live up to their example by showing our Vietnam veterans, their families, and all who have served the fullest respect and support of a grateful Nation.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim May 28, 2012, through November 11, 2025, as the Commemoration of the 50th Anniversary of the Vietnam War. I call upon Federal, State, and local officials to honor our Vietnam veterans, our fallen, our wounded, those unaccounted for, our former prisoners of war, their families, and all who served with appropriate programs, ceremonies, and activities.                         

http://www.politico.com/politico44/whiteboard/2012/5/Obama_marks_50th_anniversary_of_Vietnam_War.html

I would love to be able to meet Obama, no really. I could be standing in line as he was shaking everyone's hand, when he came to me I could be having a real bad upset stomach and vomit on him!
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 12:42:02 PM »

did he blame it on george bush, and take credit for ending it?

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email