[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 02:20:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What if you threw a pandemic, and nobody came?  (Read 3783 times)
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2010, 01:56:11 AM »

I cannot prove a negative, but you cannot prove vaccines cause autism either.  Correlation does not equal causation. 

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
jafo2010

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2010, 02:02:34 AM »

Tell that to the thousands of parents who had a healthy child that became autistic after the child received the X VACCINE.

Like I said, you have no children, right?  If you did, you would have a different mindset.
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2010, 02:10:27 AM »

I think the medical community has been trying to correct the myth that vaccines cause autism for quite a while.  If people prefer to believe something that's wrong (that X Vaccine caused Timmy to have autism) then they can continue to live in their ignorance.  Autism tends to become noticeable around the same time as vaccines, but that doesn't mean that vaccines cause autism. 

Tell that to the thousands of parents who had a healthy child that became autistic after the child received the X VACCINE.

Like I said, you have no children, right?  If you did, you would have a different mindset.

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
jafo2010

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2010, 02:18:32 AM »

Ah yes, I trust the medical community.

Read Dr. Mary's Monkey and tell me you trust the medical community.

I am married to a doctor, her parents both doctors, and I will tell you, I would never trust the medical community when BILLION UPON BILLIONS of DOLLARS of REVENUE are at stake, any more than I would trust the military industrial complex not to use their power to insure we remain engaged in wars, etc.

As an aside, the five largest weapon producers in the world are the USA, CHINA,GREAT BRITAIN, RUSSIA and FRANCE.  They are also the five members of the Security Council of the United Nations.

To draw a parallel, when big pharma is making BILLIONS on drugs and vaccines, etc, don't think for a minute that their heavy hand is not directing the policy determinations of the government about which vaccines are mandatory.
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2010, 02:23:03 AM »

Well, then I'm screwed, I trust my doctor (and my friends that are doctors) and I work for the military industrial complex.   :Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email