[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 01:06:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What if you threw a pandemic, and nobody came?  (Read 3782 times)
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« on: January 12, 2010, 11:34:42 AM »

H1N1 was overblown from day one, if only because there was no way their dire predictions could possible come to pass.  they can scapegoat the drug companies, but we won't ignore the fact that if there weren't ever any epidemics, there would be no reason for organizations like WHO to exist in the first place.  WHO was absolutely hysterical about H1N1;  we were pretty much advised to get vaccinated or make our final arrangements.

and it's really not surprising that an utterly corrupt organization like the UN, which is run by a gang of brigands and charlatans, would spawn a health organization that is also run by quacks and crooks.

WHO to review its handling of H1N1 flu pandemic

The United Nations health agency will review the way it dealt with the outbreak of swine flu once the pandemic has subsided, WHO spokeswoman Fadela Chaib told a news briefing.

"Criticism is part of an outbreak cycle. We expect and indeed welcome criticism and the chance to discuss it," she said, adding the WHO's review would involve independent outside experts and its results would be made public.

But she said it was too soon to say when the examination would take place or which experts would be involved.

In the latest complaint about the way authorities have dealt with the pandemic, the Council of Europe, a political forum of most European countries, is to determine whether drug companies influenced public health officials to spend money unnecessarily on stockpiles of H1N1 vaccines.

Chaib said the WHO took its work of providing independent advice to its 193 member states seriously, and guarded against the influence of vested interests.

more
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 11:38:18 AM by JohnBrowdie » Logged

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
jafo2010

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 06:41:24 PM »

Pharmaceutical companies make BILLIONS OF DOLLARS every year on vaccines administered in the USA.  So, we all know they would never push a vaccine that was unnecessary or that might even harm you, right?  Well, if you answered right, you are DEAD wrong.  The fact is, vaccines stay with you for your entire life, and often, they simply do not know the long term effects on the human body.

That is why everyone should refrain from receiving vaccines as much as possible from my perspective.  Even when forced to get vaccines for young children, I applaud those parents that stand up and say, not my child.  The statistics are real for some of the vaccines.  The damage from side effects and death are great with the vaccine than what took place with the disease itself.  Check it out.

Now for the interesting point.......a book written a few years ago is a must read in regard to this subject, and has some very interesting matter that if true, also spins a different light on Lee Harvey Oswald.  It is a great read and it is titled  Dr. Mary's Monkey.  It is the story of what took place in the late 50s and early 60s, and it is disturbing enough that every American should read this book.  It might just convince you never to trust the government again in regard to anything healthcare related, particularly vaccines.
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 09:03:14 PM »

the pharmaceutical companies don't force americans, by FORCE OF LAW, to buy their drugs.  the difference, jafo, is whether or not our individual liberties remain intact.

jafo2010

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 03:09:38 AM »

Disagree......the pharmaceuticals lobby government legislators to make certain vaccines mandatory.  If you have a child, you are forced to get that child vaccinated, or they cannot attend public schools in many if not all states.

That is why a number of parents, along with other reasons, home school their children.
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 08:54:28 PM »

The mumps vaccine isn't giving the big pharma companies huge profits.  Gardasil is a profiting vaccine, but nothing I've ever read indicated that the vaccines you typically receive are the money makers, they're more likely money losers. 

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 09:01:34 PM »

there is a big difference between mumps and H1N1.  jus' sayin'

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 09:14:19 PM »

Were schools mandating the H1N1 vaccine?  jafo2010 said parents are homeschooling because of mandated vaccines, mumps is a mandated vaccine. 

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2010, 09:30:17 PM »

I think his larger point was that people were homeschooling so that PARENTS, not the state, could make the decision regarding vaccination.  that is a very defensible, and ultimately correct, position.

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2010, 09:32:37 PM »

Well I agree, all parents that don't vaccinate their children should home school them.  And with the lack of vaccinations and the increased outbreaks of diseases that are covered by regular vaccinations, I just hope their children don't get sick. 

JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2010, 09:38:02 PM »

kids belong to parents, not the state.  schools are a branch of government.  government should NOT mandate that we inject drugs into our kids.

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2010, 09:47:53 PM »

It's for the protection of the public health.  Parents are free to home school or use a private school and I encourage them to choose that.

kids belong to parents, not the state.  schools are a branch of government.  government should NOT mandate that we inject drugs into our kids.

JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2010, 09:52:30 PM »

well, in washington DC, the obama administration has destroyed the ability to make that choice.  I don't have kids, but if I did, there is almost no way I would subject them to public schools.

It's for the protection of the public health.  Parents are free to home school or use a private school and I encourage them to choose that.

jafo2010

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2010, 01:18:39 AM »

Well, it sure sounds like someone is brain washed.  Vaccines are given to protect the general public?  Yeah right!  that is what they should be for.

But Whooping Cough vaccine results in more people with serious side effects than ever got the disease. 

Many people believe that AUTISM is largely caused by one or more vaccines.  Are they wrong?  How much AUTISM existed 80 years ago?  No mystery there.

The book I mentioned in an earlier post addresses the fact that the government allowed many in the 50s and 60s to be vaccinated with vaccines that they knew caused soft tissue cancer.

The Swine Flu vaccine administered in the 1970s has been proven to be unsafe, causing more harm to the general population than good.

By their very natural, flu/virus vaccines are not studied sufficiently to know ANYTHING about long term effects.

Are you aware that one version of the H1N1 vaccine has a form of mercury in it?  MERCURY, one of the most dangerous substances to the human body!!!!!!!!

My advice  -  if you are healthy, have a good immune system, AVOID vaccines like the BLACK PLAGUE!!

My wife got a H1N1 vaccine a couple weeks ago, and has been seriously ill with what appears to be the actual H1N1 virus.  She is still not healthy. 

AGAIN, IF YOU ARE HEALTHY AND HAVE A GOOD IMMUNE SYSTEM, AVOID ALL VACCINES.
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2010, 01:25:32 AM »

Vaccines do not cause autism.  Correlation is not causation.

Well, it sure sounds like someone is brain washed.  Vaccines are given to protect the general public?  Yeah right!  that is what they should be for.

But Whooping Cough vaccine results in more people with serious side effects than ever got the disease. 

Many people believe that AUTISM is largely caused by one or more vaccines.  Are they wrong?  How much AUTISM existed 80 years ago?  No mystery there.

The book I mentioned in an earlier post addresses the fact that the government allowed many in the 50s and 60s to be vaccinated with vaccines that they knew caused soft tissue cancer.

The Swine Flu vaccine administered in the 1970s has been proven to be unsafe, causing more harm to the general population than good.

By their very natural, flu/virus vaccines are not studied sufficiently to know ANYTHING about long term effects.

Are you aware that one version of the H1N1 vaccine has a form of mercury in it?  MERCURY, one of the most dangerous substances to the human body!!!!!!!!

My advice  -  if you are healthy, have a good immune system, AVOID vaccines like the BLACK PLAGUE!!

My wife got a H1N1 vaccine a couple weeks ago, and has been seriously ill with what appears to be the actual H1N1 virus.  She is still not healthy. 

AGAIN, IF YOU ARE HEALTHY AND HAVE A GOOD IMMUNE SYSTEM, AVOID ALL VACCINES.

jafo2010

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2010, 01:53:37 AM »

Vaccines do not cause AUTISM?  How do you know?  No one knows what the exact cause is, but many people that end up with autistic children claim little Johnny was just fine until he got the X vaccine.  My guess is that Mia, you have no children. 

Where there is smoke there is fire, and I encourage all parents to delay vaccines for as long as possible, particularly women breast feeding their babies.  The baby picks up much of the immunities the mother has through the breast milk.

And if you think drug companies are losing money on vaccines, you have no idea.  Drug companies by and large are raping and pillaging the US consumer every day on every product they manufacture and sell.

When anthrax was being distributed to different workplaces, the most common drug prescribed was CIPRO.  CIPRO in the USA cost anywhere from $120 - 180 for one prescription.  Do you know what it cost in Russia for the same CIPRO?  $2   yes  TWO DOLLARS!!!  And you do not need a prescription.  One can go to the local pharmacy and buy as much as you like, no doctor visit required, no prescription.  No kickback to the doctor for a medication that cost $500.

Big pharma is absolutely in control of everything they want.  And if you think otherwise, you have been drinking the cool-aid too damn long.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email