[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 23, 2024, 04:30:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 11 year old gang raped by possibly more than 28 people- recorded on cellphones  (Read 3078 times)
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2011, 04:21:27 PM »

An adult is someone who can control themselves.

These 18 or 28 people should all be dispatched with bullets.

There is NO excuse for this. Even if the girl begged for it, it does not justify it. It's why God gave us brains.

안녕하십니까
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2011, 05:01:37 PM »

An adult is someone who can control themselves.

These 18 or 28 people should all be dispatched with bullets.

There is NO excuse for this. Even if the girl begged for it, it does not justify it. It's why God gave us brains.
You are absolutely correct here.
natstew

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2011, 10:37:22 AM »

I don't think the Hispanic men in the Cleveland Texas area will stand for this. It may not hit the national news but there will be retribution. Wink
 I've known many old time U.S. citizens of Mexican heritage, my grandson being one, and they have a history of taking care of their own. They have had to for generations because they were not served and protected by the existing law enforcement people. 
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2011, 01:02:41 PM »

Attorney: Suspects knew rape victim was 11
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/state/article/Defense-attorney-admits-clients-accused-of-gang-1086837.php
Attorney James Evans, hired to defend some of the 18 suspects accused of gang-raping an 11-year-old girl in the East Texas town of Cleveland, said on a radio talk show that those participating were “absolutely” aware of the girl’s age.

Evans couldn’t be reached Friday for comment about his remarks to Gil Gross, who hosts a talk show on KGO in the San Francisco Bay Area.

But on the recorded broadcast Thursday, Gross asked Evans: “But what is going to be your defense for your clients for having sex with an 11-year-old girl? Who many of them knew. ... to be in middle school. So there was no doubt about her age?”

To which, Evans answered, “Absolutely not. There was no doubt about her age.”

He went onto say that some of the suspects were young and that he hadn’t completed his investigation, but he admitted it would be “very difficult to come up with a defense.”

Supporters of the defendants have contended the girl appeared much older than her years. Community activist Quanell X even went so far as to show reporters a scantily clad photo of her posted on Facebook.

Just awful what this is turning into.
natstew

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2011, 01:47:37 PM »

Quanell X? WTF kind of name is that? Sounds kinda like black muslim to me.

There is no defense for the actions of these animals, and the onlookers should be charges as conspirators, or at least with accessary during the fact?

Back in the 60's there was a white girl kidnapped and raped repeatedly on the beach in Galveston Texas by blacks during the Race Riots. Doctors estimated that she had been raped over 60 times in a weekend. She was held captive in a van and offered to any black who wanted a white girl. After the riot she was found wondering aimlessly on the beach and mumbling incorrently. I don't think any blacks were ever charged with the crime. No one would come forward to ID anyone, and the Law was afraid to charge any black with anything during that period of time.
 Am I racist? Maybe I am, but I was turned Racist by such crap as this!

GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2011, 04:19:27 PM »

Hey, who are we to judge their "choice"? Maybe they deemed her a fetus, that makes everything OK  Tongue

안녕하십니까
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email