[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 06:57:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: YouTube video of Reggie Love interview deleted after comments hit Drudge  (Read 532 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: August 15, 2013, 01:07:26 PM »

A YouTube video featuring an interview with former Obama bodyman Reggie Love was removed after his comments surfaced in news reports highlighting some private details from President Obama’s life in the White House.

The video, posted by the Artists and Athletes Alliance YouTube account, featured a July 18 interview with Love and Jim Newton, the editor-at-large of the Los Angeles Times, during a lunch hosted by the Alliance with UCLA’s Luskin School of Public Affairs.

A promotional still in the video describes the session as “a private briefing on decision making in the Oval Office with Reggie Love”

The video only shows highlights from the interview, as Love talked about daily life with the president, including the historic day when Osama bin Laden was killed.

While advisers huddled in the situation room, Love revealed that he and Obama played cards during part of the day.

“[President Obama] was like, ‘I’m not, I’m not going to be down there, I can’t watch this entire thing’,” Love said. “We must have played 15 hands-15 games of Spades.”

Love also joked about the day that Obama “finally found his birth certificate.”

“I remember when he finally found his birth certificate,” he said with a grin.

“It took a little too long, by the way,” Newton added, prompting laughter from the crowd.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/youtube-video-of-reggie-love-interview-deleted-after-comments-hit-drudge/article/2534287
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 04:53:17 PM »

History gets an airbrush... can't have them showing that when they make another movie about catching Bin Laden

안녕하십니까
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email