[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 17, 2024, 04:19:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Drunk hammers nail into head  (Read 1993 times)
Wretched Excess

« on: November 13, 2009, 03:32:21 PM »

holy CRAP!  THAT is an unhappy marriage.  "hmmm.  I can listen to my wife, or I can pound this f*cking nail into my head".  and he chose the nail?!?! 

Drunk hammers nail into head

A HENPECKED husband took drastic action when his wife nailed him over his boozing.

Sozzled Lin Ma's disapproving spouse Su, 60, did his head in when he returned from a drinking binge — so he took an eight inch NAIL and knocked it in to his own skull.

The 66-year-old, of Yuyi, southern China, was rushed to hospital with the head wound.

Stunned medics at the Shantou Medical College were able to remove the nail which astonishingly had missed his brain by fractions of an inch.

Lin said the incident had knocked him out.

He added: "I thought life wasn't worth living so I tried to end it. I woke up with a very bad headache - worse even than the biggest hangover I've ever had."

Linky
Vonne

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 08:10:43 PM »

That reminds me of this classic!  Wife nags husband, so he chooses to jump out of a fifth story window!  He survives, wife nags some more, so he goes for a second try!   Shocked

Ananova.com/news

That's dedication!   Shocked
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 03:53:18 PM »

Man Commits Suicide to Escape Nagging Wife

Tanzania - A Tanzanian man killed himself by drinking a chemical used in cattle dips, leaving a suicide note saying it was to escape a nagging wife, police said on Wednesday.

The body of the 32-year-old was found in the commercial capital Dar es Salaam on Sunday with the suicide note and a glass containing traces of the chemical, used for killing insects on livestock, regional police commissioner Alfred Tibaigana told Reuters.

"I've decided to end my life," Tibaigana quoted the suicide note as saying.

"I am fed up with the constant nagging of my first wife."

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 04:07:45 PM »

his FIRST wife?  I wonder if the nagging was about the others wives.  or if the other wives were also naggers.  or if more wives would have made life more worth living.  or it tanzania is just a pretty depressing place to live all the way around.

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 05:48:24 PM »

his FIRST wife?  I wonder if the nagging was about the others wives.  or if the other wives were also naggers.  or if more wives would have made life more worth living.  or it tanzania is just a pretty depressing place to live all the way around.

I assume it went that first wife became such a nagger that he decided to try and hook a younger one that wouldn't.  But then I'm thinking, I hope he didn't let them really hang out much cause you know us women, the older one would have turned the younger one into a nagger too.  And that's probably how he ended up with like 20 wives, just trying to find one to not become such a nagger, but that's nearly impossible to find...well except me. lol

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email