[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 17, 2024, 05:42:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 20 most bizarre Craigslist adverts of all time  (Read 1510 times)
Wretched Excess

« on: September 18, 2009, 01:57:47 PM »

first of all, I don't believe that anyone read the crap before it turned into an all you can eat buffet for murderers and rapists.  but that didn't stop me from posting my fave. Grin

I wonder if she got any takers. Shocked

20 most bizarre Craigslist adverts of all time
Craigslist, the anarchic classifieds website, has developed a reputation for hosting some of the oddest adverts on the internet.

7) I have a huge bathroom
"I am a female in my mid 60's and I am looking for a room mate. Times are tight and I need some extra money. I am willing to rent out my bathroom in my 1 bedroom east village home. My bathroom is large. You can easily put a twin air mattress in there. I only ask that when I need to use the bathroom, you or your air mattress are not in it. I do ask that when you are in the apartment, you confine yourself to the bathroom. I do not feel comfortable with a stranger walking around my living room. This might change as I get to know you better."

More

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 09:43:53 PM »

My favorite:

17) Ferocious attack kitten
"This destructive kitty has been trained as a proud warrior and will fiercely defend your house, even against you. Has a very soft and furry belly, like a teddy bear - however he will bite your face if you try to touch it. For the love of God, someone please take this thing out of my house."

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Vonne

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 10:02:02 PM »

first of all, I don't believe that anyone read the crap before it turned into an all you can eat buffet for murderers and rapists.

I'd say Craigslist has been one of the top websites for quite a number of people for years.  Hell, I don't even remember the last time I've logged into Ebay, and I used to be a power seller.
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 10:03:06 PM »

I'd say Craigslist has been one of the top websites for quite a number of people for years.  Hell, I don't even remember the last time I've logged into Ebay, and I used to be a power seller.

I've never bought anything off of Craigslist.  I do buy on Ebay occasionally.  Smiley

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 10:37:40 PM »

I've never bought anything off of Craigslist.  I do buy on Ebay occasionally.  Smiley

of course not.  they only sell hookers. Grin

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email