[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 17, 2024, 08:19:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sunday....  (Read 1516 times)
Miss Mia
Administrator

« on: August 23, 2009, 02:28:54 PM »

I'm at the real estate office.  Boring.  There's not even an agent here now.  And there's no radio and the speakers on this computer suck.

I was looking around on the Packers website for good gift ideas and I saw this:

linky

I wonder if the Vikings are selling bobble heads too, I could do a twin pack as a gift, but then that would just be mean....

After work my big evening plans are laundry!  Tomorrow is big meeting day, and I gotta wear business professional stuff.  Also, tomorrow is my first day back to school.  I'm going to a community college this semester, I'm not really looking forward to it.  At least I'll have time after work to go home and change, I don't really want to wear my suiting skirt on the first day.  I'm hoping that since it's night classes it won't be full of dumbass 18 year olds.

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 07:19:03 AM »

5 AM came way too early this morning. As far as I'm concerned, it's still Sunday night.

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 05:11:20 PM »

New shoes are cute.  I'm wearing them today.  I'm getting a blister on the outside of my big toe on the right foot....but damn they are cute.  Just gotta remember to wear a bandaid on my big toe the next time I wear them.   Grin

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Mr Snuggle Bunny

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 05:24:17 PM »

I waiting for the Michael J Fox commemorative bobblehead doll to come out.
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 05:26:25 PM »

I waiting for the Michael J Fox commemorative bobblehead doll to come out.

I'm surprised someone hasn't already made one.

And yes, I did chuckle at the thought of one.   Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email