[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 17, 2024, 04:16:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Hump Day!  (Read 1183 times)
Miss Mia
Administrator

« on: August 12, 2009, 03:33:00 PM »

I woke up late this morning, 7am.  I'm supposed to be at work at 7:30am!  Yikes!  I was 15 minutes late, but my boss was in a meeting from 7am to 11am, so he didn't see me arrive late.  *phew*  I will be staying late to make up the time.

Anywho, my KVM switch came in today.  I had two IT guys in here hooking up my computers.  Sweet.  I'm so happy with not rolling back and forth for stuff now.  

Then I went to the supply cabinet to look for something, and couldn't find crap.  So, then I decided I would try and tackle the supply cabinets and organize them.  I have one down and one to go.  The only down side was I got side tracked with the supply cabinet, and we have a 1 pm meeting on Wed that I go to, that I'm just now having lunch.  And speaking of lunch, I've never done the Lean Cuisines before this week, and I have to say I haven't really been disappointed in them.  They're a decent lunch.  Lean Cuisine and an apple.

Tonight is dinner & Ghost Hunters with some friends.  It's the season finally so I better see some scary ghost crap tonight.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 03:35:12 PM by Miss Mia » Logged

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 04:15:41 PM »

Only one more class and 3 more days of work, and I get to have my 2 weeks of summer vacation. Of course, Friday I have a job interview and next Saturday I move back to Denton.

Vonne

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 05:19:15 PM »

Only one more class and 3 more days of work, and I get to have my 2 weeks of summer vacation. Of course, Friday I have a job interview and next Saturday I move back to Denton.

What classes are you taking?  Good luck with the move and job interview!
Vonne

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 05:20:15 PM »

Tonight is dinner & Ghost Hunters with some friends.  It's the season finally so I better see some scary ghost crap tonight.

Has anything even remotely spooky, ever been shown on that show?
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 08:30:52 PM »

Has anything even remotely spooky, ever been shown on that show?

Sometimes it's a dud show and sometimes pretty spooky.  Last week, they were in a basement, where a few hundred years ago this girl was chopped up and buried.  She had fallen in love with a stable boy, who was beneath her family's place so her family killed her.

Anywho, so they sent in this female ghost hunter alone, and every time she asked a question the little magnetic detector (or whatever it was) would beep, like the ghost was answering the questions.  And at one point the ghost hunter turned around and could see the face of the ghost.

Oh and this guy ghost hunter was spending the night and right before he shut off the recorder he said something like "is it okay that I'm here" and in the recording it's very clear "noooooo" in reply.  Spooky!

Since tonight's the season finale, it should be pretty good. 

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email