[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 17, 2024, 06:35:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I have one irritated cat  (Read 1189 times)
Miss Mia
Administrator

« on: August 11, 2009, 12:17:09 AM »

Mia has dandruff.  Now, I know one thing, I will not be bathing this cat.  I like my life.  So, I was wandering around Petsmart Saturday to see if they had anything for cats with dandruff.  They had shampoos, but those are already ruled out.  Then I saw they have this spray.  Huh, a spray, I could do that.

Well, let's just say, Mia is not one happy camper.  It was more that the sound of the spritzing was freaking her out and less, I think, of me holding her down with one hand while I liberally sprayed her down with the other.  

I hope I live through the night.

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Wretched Excess

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 10:20:23 AM »

Grin Grin
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 12:29:59 PM »

I survived!  I appeased Mia with a plastic shopping bag, she loves to sleep on them.  That's how I got her yesterday, I put a plastic Kroger bag down and picked her up and put her on it, then went after her with the spray.  She was torn, run from strange misting or stay on the crinkly bag.

We'll see what happens when I go after her tomorrow.   Cheesy

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Vonne

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 05:50:08 PM »

Grin Grin

Is that hose big enough, to pull the cat through?   Huh?  Grin
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 06:27:45 PM »

There's a commercial for some dog/cat de-shedder that you plug into your vacuum.  They show this lady all calmly running a vacuumed device over her cat.  Yeah, right, that cat was on freaking tranqualizers. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email