[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 17, 2024, 06:08:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheating husband ambushed by 3 mistresses at a motel with Superglue. srsly.  (Read 1495 times)
Wretched Excess

« on: August 04, 2009, 12:05:17 PM »

they superglued his dork to his stomach.   Shocked Shocked Shocked

that should be a capital crime.

4 Wis. women accused in lovers' quadrangle plot

WAUSAU, Wis. — A married man who planned to rendezvous with one of his handful of
lovers at an eastern Wisconsin motel instead found himself bound, blindfolded and assaulted
by a group of women out for revenge, according to court documents.

Four women, including his wife, eventually showed up to humiliate the man, who ended up
with his penis glued to his stomach in a bizarre plot to punish him for a lover's quadrangle
gone bad, according to the documents filed in Calumet County.

"I am disturbed. I am upset. I am having a hard time handling life; an emotional wreck," Wendy
Sewell, 43, of Kaukauna, said in a telephone interview from her home. "I am ashamed."
Ziemann struck the man in the face, and used Krazy Glue to attach his penis to his stomach when the other
women arrived, according to the complaints. The man told investigators he also was threatened with a gun.
Ziemann told investigators she didn't have a gun but may have told the victim, "Do you know how much I want
to shoot you?"

More
Vonne

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 10:22:52 PM »

Well that's one sticky situation  Shocked
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 01:27:55 AM »

Well that's one sticky situation  Shocked

I'm guessing that perhaps he should have picked his paramours a bit more carefully.  perhaps some rorschach ink blot testing, or something.  I am sure there were warning signs;  I don't think you go from "I love you baby" to stuffing a gun in a guys face and gluing his dork to his stomach overnight.

he should have seen this *ahem* coming.

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
Wretched Excess

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 01:55:38 AM »

I may have to take it all back.  the SOB appears as though he had it coming. (no pun intended) in fact, he may have gotten off (no pun intended, again) light.

Alleged Krazy Glue Assault Victim Faces Child Abuse Charges
The married Wisconsin man who was allegedly lured to a hotel room and then attacked by his wife and three other women is behind bars on accusations of child abuse and other charges.

"It is a case that keeps getting stranger," Fond du Lac Police Capt. Steve Klein said.

The 36-year-old Fond du Lac man was arrested on allegations that also include theft, unlawful phone use and harassment with a death threat in a domestic abuse investigation, Fond du Lac Police Capt. Steve Klein said today.

"We are talking about a some potential serious charges. We are talking about child abuse and domestic abuse. Those are both very serious issues," Klein told ABC Green Bay affiliate WBAY-TV.

Klein said the man was arrested Tuesday after his 30-year-old wife made the allegations to police. He said the child abuse allegation involved one of his children.

"We started investigating some allegations made earlier this week by his estranged wife," Klein said. "We developed probable cause to take the subject into custody.

The man, who ABCNews.com is not identifying because he is allegedly the victim of a sexual assault, also has a felony case pending from 2006, when he was charged with the repeated sexual assault of a 13-year-old girl.

More
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 07:25:57 PM »

I'm guessing that perhaps he should have picked his paramours a bit more carefully.  perhaps some rorschach ink blot testing, or something.  I am sure there were warning signs;  I don't think you go from "I love you baby" to stuffing a gun in a guys face and gluing his dork to his stomach overnight.

he should have seen this *ahem* coming.

You obviously never dated a redhead.  *whistles*

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email