[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 17, 2024, 05:43:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Four Sided Personality Test  (Read 1076 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: February 24, 2011, 02:08:03 PM »

http://blogthings.com/thefoursidedpersonalitytest/ 

Your Four Sided Personality is UDWR
Side 1 of your personality is unassured. You don't like to mention your accomplishments, and you prefer to let others talk.

Side 2 of your personality is devious. You are calculating and enjoy being a little wily.

Side 3 of your personality is warm-hearted. You are interested in people, and you get along well with others.

Side 4 of your personality is reserved. You are a private person and often don't have much to say.

Wink
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 09:56:27 PM »

Your Four Sided Personality is ASWG
Side 1 of your personality is assured. You carry yourself with confidence and demand attention.

Side 2 of your personality is straightforward. You don't stretch the truth, and you take things as they come.

Side 3 of your personality is warm-hearted. You are interested in people, and you get along well with others.

Side 4 of your personality is gregarious. You love to meet and converse with all sorts of people.

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 10:11:25 PM »

Your Four Sided Personality is ASWG
Side 1 of your personality is assured. You carry yourself with confidence and demand attention.

Side 2 of your personality is straightforward. You don't stretch the truth, and you take things as they come.

Side 4 of your personality is gregarious. You love to meet and converse with all sorts of people.

So what that says is you're a redhead... Grin

Tomorrow is the moment of truth. I'll know if the IRS paid me or not...

Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 10:12:38 PM »

Side 1 of your personality is unassured. You don't like to mention your accomplishments, and you prefer to let others talk.

Side 4 of your personality is reserved. You are a private person and often don't have much to say.

Yeah, that I can go with.

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 11:07:32 PM »

So what that says is you're a redhead... Grin

Tomorrow is the moment of truth. I'll know if the IRS paid me or not...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!  If we go tomorrow my friend, Brenda, is going to come too.  You'll like her, plus she loves the sushi too.

I'm already drooling just thinking about it.  Mmmm

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email