[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 17, 2024, 06:43:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Hump Day!  (Read 1104 times)
Miss Mia
Administrator

« on: February 23, 2011, 04:58:27 PM »

It's been a pretty okay day for me. 

This morning I had a training class.  It was interesting, except when the mono-tone guy went all technical engineer - then it was boring as watching paint dry.

This afternoon I did a complete tour of a lab we have over in another building.  That was pretty damn cool.  Saw a whole bunch of neat stuff this afternoon.

Now, I'm going to give a piece of advice.  When you know you have a tour in the afternoon, that's in another building, which means a lot of walking - don't wear heels.  My feet are killing me now!

I have operations management tonight.  I hope the retarded class member either doesn't show up or shuts the **** up this week.  She annoys me...because she's retarded.

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 05:35:46 PM »

Need a foot massage?  Grin

Glad your tour was good. Except for wearing heels. I don't know how women manage that. Just seems so uncomfortable.

It's been a boring day. Biology (which I slept through, again. At least everything goes online), Stats and Biology. Went to the mall and looked at the watches I'm considering. Probably going to go with the square dial dress watch. The other one was huge. I don't like large pieces of jewelry.

Hillel meeting tonight and then the gym.

Have fun in class.

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 10:50:35 PM »

I massaged my own feet while listening to the ops mgmt lecture tonight.  Smiley

He ended up letting us out 30 min early.  Which is good since I need to do laundry.  Tomorrow's our monthly status meeting with our VP, so I have to look professional and the shirt I want to wear is dirty.  That also means I have to wear pumps for a few hours tomorrow.  heh

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 11:03:11 PM »

I massaged my own feet while listening to the ops mgmt lecture tonight.  Smiley

He ended up letting us out 30 min early.  Which is good since I need to do laundry.  Tomorrow's our monthly status meeting with our VP, so I have to look professional and the shirt I want to wear is dirty.  That also means I have to wear pumps for a few hours tomorrow.  heh

That works. I should have done laundry tonight, but I got too engrossed with cleaning the kitchen and next thing I know it's 9. I hate the weekdays. I have to try and lay down early and crash out since I'm not taking my AA/sleeping pill.

At least I only have chemistry from 8-9:30. Then a few hours at the gym since I didn't make it today and ate pretty badly.

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 11:28:13 PM »

That works. I should have done laundry tonight, but I got too engrossed with cleaning the kitchen and next thing I know it's 9. I hate the weekdays. I have to try and lay down early and crash out since I'm not taking my AA/sleeping pill.

At least I only have chemistry from 8-9:30. Then a few hours at the gym since I didn't make it today and ate pretty badly.

I'm just glad our meeting isn't until 2pm with the VP.  I hate it when it's like at 9am, cause then I'm rushing around.  I gotta wait for my boss to finish giving his final look over on the charts, but I'd like to get it to the printer no later than 10:30am.  The guy in the copy center is always great and he finishes quickly, but I don't like going in there at the last minute...there could always be a big job ahead of mine and I need them in my hands no later than 1:30 so I can head over to the other building for the meeting.  There's always a method to my madness.   Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email