[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 17, 2024, 03:17:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Barbara Walters returns to The View after taking six weeks off because of a conc  (Read 522 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: March 04, 2013, 06:32:36 PM »

Barbara Walters returns to The View after taking six weeks off because of a concussion and the chicken pox

She's back! Barbara Walters was out on sick leave for a month and a half after falling at an inauguration party and sustaining a concussion, only to find out later that she also had the chicken pox at the time

Barbara Walters returned to The View after being sidelined for six weeks by chickenpox and a concussion.

She got a thunderous welcome from the studio audience and co-hosts  as well as well-wishers Regis Philbin and New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who stopped by as surprise guests.

'After a lot of scratching and rest, I am fine and I am healthy,' the 83-year-old Walters declared.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2288112/Barbara-Walters-returns-The-View-taking-weeks-getting-concussion-chicken-pox.html#ixzz2McI0t4Xq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Wild I didn;t know  chickenpox and a concussion caused a face lift.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email