[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 17, 2024, 05:18:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bags and bags of...bags: Tamara Ecclestone opens the doors to her Hermes-filled  (Read 548 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: November 22, 2012, 07:38:06 PM »

Bags and bags of...bags: Tamara Ecclestone opens the doors to her Hermes-filled wardrobe for one last time before she relocates to £45million Kensington mansion

Tamara Ecclestone loves bags. Particularly Hermes Birkin bags.

But even her billionaire father - Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone, Britain's fourth richest man  sometimes feels her bag-buying habit is getting out of hand.

Speaking to InStyle magazine, the socialite - whose estimated worth is £300m - said: 'Sometimes he's like, "Another handbag, Tamara? That's a bit nuts"...I think he's glad that I'm not hurting other people. I've never been to rehab. It could be worse.'

Ecclestone, 28, is standing inside her legendary walk-in wardrobe, a multi-room experience in her Chelsea home that is stuffed to bursting with designer garments, accessories, shoes and bags.

In the shoe section there are over 120 pairs of Louboutin heels - an average cost of £500 each.

And she has a glass cabinet reserved exclusively for some 30 Hermes Birkins in every colour of the rainbow - bags which routinely sell for between £5,000 and £100,000.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2236855/Tamara-Ecclestone-opens-doors-Hermes-filled-wardrobe-time.html

Tamara plans to give her collection of some 30 Hermes Birkin bags - which sell for between £6,000 and £100,000 - to a daughter if she has one

Tamara Ecclestone standing in the shoe section of her walk-in wardrobe - home to over 120 pairs of Louboutins - in her current home in Chelsea

To funny, no really it is to have a glass case for the purses you own.  Just never thought about that. 

apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 07:41:07 PM »

I wonder what these   Hermes Birkin bags are made from? PETA approved? 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email