[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 17, 2024, 06:08:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kristen Stewart, 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director issue public apologies  (Read 1717 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: July 25, 2012, 02:57:26 PM »

Kristen Stewart, 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director issue public apologies for affair

Kristen Stewart and her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders have apologized for an extra-marital fling that was brought to light Wednesday after Us magazine obtained photos of the pair in a steamy encounter.

In a statement to People magazine, Stewart apologized to her boyfriend Robert Pattinson and all those involved for what she called a "momentary indiscretion."

"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

The 22-year-old actress was snapped kissing her “Snow White” director Sanders, 41.  The steamy photos were said to be taken on July 17, where Stewart and Sanders were reportedly engaging in a “marathon makeout session” and it “seemed like they couldn’t get enough,” a source said.

Minutes after Stewart's apology came out, Sanders also issued a public apology.

"I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family," Sanders told People. "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

Sanders is married to model Liberty Ross, who played Stewart’s mother in “Snow White and the Huntsman,” and has two young children.

Just before the scandal broke, Ross is said to have tweeted the Marilyn Monroe quote "sometimes bad things fall apart so better things can fall together." She later deleted her account.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/07/25/kristen-stewart-caught-in-alleged-affair-with-married-now-white-and-huntsman/?intcmp=features#ixzz21f7XjawI

GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 05:07:24 PM »

Hollyweird, I wonder if things would have been different if Stewart were 12?

안녕하십니까
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email