[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 12:03:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Woman arrested with unusual object in pants  (Read 3274 times)
Miss Mia
Administrator

« on: May 21, 2009, 09:56:52 PM »

Woman arrested with unusual object in pants

BROOKSVILLE, FL -- The clerk at the 7-11 in Brooksville must have done a double take when Brittany Gariepy walked to the check out counter. She had an obvious bulge in her britches where there should not be one on a woman.

The clerk suspected shoplifting and called Hernando County Sheriff's deputies. Gariepy was arrested for shoplifting a Big Mama's pickled sausage.

According to a police report the sausage, "was clearly visible inside her pants as she walked out of the store. Upon contact with the suspect. . . she advised that this had not occurred and that she did not steal any items. Upon looking inside her vehicle, I was able to see the wrapper of a Big Mama pickled sausage, but the item had been eaten."

Confronted with the wrapper, deputies say Gariepy confessed she'd eaten the evidence.

My new pick up line:  Are you happy to see me or is that a pickle in your pants? 

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email