[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 12:18:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Birthday Schade!  (Read 8640 times)
Miss Mia
Administrator

« on: June 12, 2009, 09:54:54 PM »

May you reign in all your glorious cougarness.   Cheesy

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Wretched Excess

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 10:19:16 PM »

how cool! Happy Birthday!
Schade

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 11:31:19 PM »

Thank you Mia and WE!

What's going on tonight? My neighbor passed away this afternoon, kind of an interesting day that's for sure. He was almost 89 years old, like a grandfather to my kids.... always had a story to tell. I'll miss him a lot.
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 11:35:14 PM »

Thank you Mia and WE!

What's going on tonight? My neighbor passed away this afternoon, kind of an interesting day that's for sure. He was almost 89 years old, like a grandfather to my kids.... always had a story to tell. I'll miss him a lot.

I watched some baseball, and now it's time for a beer.

Sorry to hear about your neighbor.  Sad

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Wretched Excess

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 11:35:16 PM »

Thank you Mia and WE!

so sorry to hear that, schad. Embarrassed

mia and I just got done watching the dodgers get their ass kicked. Grin
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2009, 11:37:42 PM »

And notice I didn't lie, all the prolific posters are here to wish you a happy birthday.   Grin

JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2009, 11:39:01 PM »

happy birthday, Schad.  I hear good things about you.  I am glad that you are with us. Smiley

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
Schade

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2009, 11:40:05 PM »

You know... he died very peacefully and that is a blessing. He had alzheimers and he had been slipping away for the last 3 years and he didn't remember who we were anymore. He and his wife had been married for 64 years.

I'm sorry I don't know the Dodgers from the Cardinals!
Schade

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2009, 11:41:14 PM »

happy birthday, Schad.  I hear good things about you.  I am glad that you are with us. Smiley

Thanks.... how did you find yourself to the stink eye? I love that name by the way.
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2009, 11:47:21 PM »

Thanks.... how did you find yourself to the stink eye? I love that name by the way.

mia and I have been discussing starting a blog for a pretty long time.  we thought it would be fun to throw our politics at each other.  the name "stink-eye" was my idea.  I just liked the double entendre nature of the thing.  so, after we were a blog for a few weeks, we decided to put up a discussion forum as part of the site.  SMF was the only option, since we are hosted by networksolutions.

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2009, 11:50:23 PM »

You know... he died very peacefully and that is a blessing. He had alzheimers and he had been slipping away for the last 3 years and he didn't remember who we were anymore. He and his wife had been married for 64 years.

wow 64 years.  My grandparents were married for 55 when Grandma passed on.  They only knew each other for 2 weeks when they married!

JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2009, 11:54:07 PM »

the dodgers wear blue. Grin

so, do you think we are playing the forum up enough on the blog page? we have been looking for another point of view, and there are only about 5 of us. Grin

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2009, 11:54:42 PM »

mia and I have been discussing starting a blog for a pretty long time.  we thought it would be fun to throw our politics at each other.  the name "stink-eye" was my idea.  I just liked the double entendre nature of the thing.  so, after we were a blog for a few weeks, we decided to put up a discussion forum as part of the site.  SMF was the only option, since we are hosted by networksolutions.

John's the brains of Stink Eye.  He does all the behind the scenes stuff that I have no clue about.  I just post.

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2009, 11:58:25 PM »

the dodgers wear blue. Grin

so, do you think we are playing the forum up enough on the blog page? we have been looking for another point of view, and there are only about 5 of us. Grin

Not tonight, they wore gray.  Smiley

Wretched Excess

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2009, 12:01:26 AM »

John's the brains of Stink Eye.  He does all the behind the scenes stuff that I have no clue about.  I just post.

I like the way that the forum is directly accessible by a link.  that is pretty cool.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email