[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 03:45:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the dodgers don't suck! or do suck. or something.  (Read 7807 times)
Wretched Excess

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2010, 11:38:47 AM »

all signs are pointing to "suck" these days.

the brewers (!) scored 22 runs in 2 games (wed and thur).  the starter went fallujah in the second inning the first night, and the bullpen (once again) couldn't get an out wednesday night.  last night actually looked like a normal baseball game score-wise, even though the dodger closer puked up a 3-1 lead in the ninth.  I was relieved that at least it wasn't another 11-3 loss.

I was surprised when andre ethier won it in the bottom of the ninth with a walk off HR (actually a grand slam);  I have decided that the only way to avoid disappointment this year is to have no expectations.

Wretched Excess

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2010, 09:57:33 AM »

even though LA took 2 of 3 from the rox, they aren't fooling me.  the needle is still pointing to "sucks" as far as I am concerned.

we start 3 at Az tonight;  yet another team picked by the experts to finish in front of us.  I'm not looking forward to them, either.

jendf

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2010, 04:45:59 PM »

Until AJ Hinch pulls his head out of his ass, WE, your Dodgers have NOTHING to worry about.

Our bullpen is killing us. Just KILLING us!

Wretched Excess

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2010, 09:51:39 PM »

I never talk during a winning streak, but the padres took care of that last night.

it was painful to watch that series, jen.  I respect your guys, but even mark grace launched the "f" word when one of those bombs hit. 

the Az bullpen has some holes.  but so does ours.  despair not, dear, it is only may  Wink
Wretched Excess

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2010, 11:45:37 AM »

those three games contained some of the oddest baseball I have ever seen. balking in the winning run on monday, 2 runs on 2 errors on the same play in the 8th on tuesday, and yesterday was the game that NO ONE wanted to win.  that sh_t just doesn't happen every day.

the worm has got to turn for the dbacks soon jen.  no way freakish things like this keep happening for very long.
Wretched Excess

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2010, 10:06:33 PM »

it looks like you are getting your revenge tonight, jen.
Wretched Excess

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2010, 11:34:43 PM »

WHAT a painful game for dbacks fans.  6 errors.  7 unearned runs.  I have never seen 7 unearned runs before.

LA keeps making stupid mistakes on the basepaths.  furcal was called out for passing the runner in front of him.  it was the other guy's fault, but still.  xavier paul was called out for turning the wrong way after getting to first on the infamous "pitcher covers first" play.

11-0 in the 5th.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email