[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 02:46:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Young Obama Wanted to Be Like Sukarno, Says Transgender Nanny  (Read 429 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: March 13, 2012, 05:03:17 PM »

Nevertheless, Turdi has fond memories of Obama: “Once he pointed to a picture of (Indonesian) President Sukarno and said ‘I hope I will grow up to become someone like him.’ I am proud that his wish came true.”

According to Encyclopedia Britannica:

Sukarno’s personal and political excesses, as epitomized eventually by his neo-Marxist, crypto-communist ideology and his infamous cabinet of 100 corrupt and cynical ministers, induced a continuous state of national crisis. …

Until 1965, Sukarno was still able to stir the Indonesian masses to near-hysterical belligerency. Millions of Indonesians sang and shouted his slogans and acclaimed Sukarno as “Great Leader of the Revolution,” “Lifetime President” (his official title), and oracle and warrior of the Nefo—his acronym for the “New Emerging Forces”—in violent conflict with Nekolim—the neocolonialism, capitalism, and imperialism of the “doomed” Western powers.                     

link
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email