[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 10:25:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fareed Zakaria Tears into Iranian Professor of North American Studies at Tehran  (Read 2999 times)
Vonne

« on: August 09, 2009, 02:11:33 AM »

An absolutely brilliant interview, demonstrating the insanity within the Iranian regime.  With a noble tongue lashing by Fareed Zakaria.

The Atlantic

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AIFxPHDn10" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AIFxPHDn10</a>

« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 02:44:46 AM by Vonne » Logged
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 02:27:06 AM »

and our government is supporting this tyranny.  I often think that obama sets policy based on what the opposite of what the bush policy was, even if that doesn't make sense.

good post.

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
Wretched Excess

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 02:32:44 AM »

wow.  that interviewer totally nailed him.  I wish that the american media was as vigilant.
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 02:33:44 AM »

this guy even said that chavez should be respected because he was elected.  jeez.

Wretched Excess

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 02:36:26 AM »

this is a "must read" sort of post.  is there any way that the board could play it up?

Vonne

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2009, 02:57:28 AM »

wow.  that interviewer totally nailed him.  I wish that the american media was as vigilant.

Fareed is American media!  Smiley  He has shows on PBS and CNN I believe, which regrettably I have never watched.  I've been meaning to pick up one of his books eventually, as I have been surprisingly impressed with the few random interviews or articles of his that I have caught.
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2009, 02:57:59 AM »

i tried to put this video on the blog side, but it didn't work.  I have work to do there. it's on "the list" Cheesy

hey, we are new.  we are working through some stuff. Wink

Vonne

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2009, 02:59:44 AM »

i tried to put this video on the blog side, but it didn't work.  I have work to do there. it's on "the list" Cheesy

hey, we are new.  we are working through some stuff. Wink

It's actually a YouTube video.  I edited the OP to take advantage of YouTube embedding via the forum software.  Will that not work for the blog side of things also? 
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2009, 03:04:43 AM »

It's actually a YouTube video.  I edited the OP to take advantage of YouTube embedding via the forum software.  Will that not work for the blog side of things also? 

yeah, I looked it up on youtube just so I could post it.  it still didn't work with the youtube link. Embarrassed  I am working on it, though.

that is a new thing that I want to do;  post cool stuff that get posted to the forum on the blog.  I haven't run this past Mia yet, but I am sure that she would agree.

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2009, 01:57:03 PM »

Crap, I'm at the real estate office, that has crappy speakers.  I'll watch this video when I get home this evening. 

yeah, I looked it up on youtube just so I could post it.  it still didn't work with the youtube link. Embarrassed  I am working on it, though.

that is a new thing that I want to do;  post cool stuff that get posted to the forum on the blog.  I haven't run this past Mia yet, but I am sure that she would agree.

That sounds fine with me.

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2009, 12:22:43 PM »

Crap, I'm at the real estate office, that has crappy speakers.  I'll watch this video when I get home this evening. 

That sounds fine with me.

it's on the list.  Wink

that freaking list just doesn't seem to ever get shorter.  Embarrassed Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email