[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 24, 2024, 06:19:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: High school shuts down all clubs to prevent Gay-Straight Alliance  (Read 3314 times)
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2011, 05:52:44 PM »

they certainly aren't gong to swell their roles by procreation.  and I'm not pushing for my local schools to do anything.  they aren't under attack by the gay rights lobby around here.  in my neck of the woods, we don't force 98% of the population to accept the agenda of 2%. 

and we don't generally allow the state to raise kids.  the whole thing is just despicable.  the next thing the gay right lobby will be pushing for a NAMBLA chapter at that high school.

and why not blame the gay rights lobby?  they obviously knew what would happen if they interfered with this particular school.  it had happened before.  it certainly looks like they are intentionally forcing this school to shut down extracurricular activity after extracurricular activity.

"accept our agenda or we will shut you down".  and the crying shame is that even if it was possible to know if you were gay or not when you are a freshman in high school, there probably aren't three people in the whole damn place that would join the freaking club.

The gay club isn't forcing the school to remove clubs. The rule is all clubs or no clubs, the school district is choosing no clubs. And if there's only three students that want to join, then I really don't understand your reaction. A voluntary club, that at least one student wants and had requested. If it's just the one student then so be it, sounds like a boring club.

And NAMBLA? Really?  :Smiley

Your argument was the school should concentrate on education. Then they should remove all clubs and non-academic groups, including sports.

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2011, 05:52:58 PM »

really?

You have to ban clubs to ban a sex-based club in a school??

really??

안녕하십니까
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2011, 05:54:16 PM »

are, or perhaps were, there extracurricular clubs allowed at this high school that encouraged heterosexual high school kids to have sex? because that is surely what we are talking about here.  

Remember its all about the privacy of their bedroom.

right.

The Beastiality Club, Incest Club and Orgy Club are very unhappy. lol

안녕하십니까
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2011, 05:56:20 PM »

You think a Gay-Straight Alliance is about people having sex?  Can't it be about understanding and not about sex?  I have gay friends, I've never talked about sex with them, even when they want to discuss their lives.  

When a government institution doesn't let KIDS start a sex-based club its "imposing their view"?? By not imposing one??

please.

안녕하십니까
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2011, 06:01:24 PM »

the gay club didn't exists before an external group got involved.  so I can easily blame the external group.  in fact, it's the only group I see as blame worthy at all.  if they ceased to exist tomorrow, the problem would disappear.

the gay rights lobby is prepared to destroy anything and everything that it has to in order to allow the three kids in corpus christi that think they may be gay to meet on school property.  and the "rule" really isn't one clubs or all clubs.  this is the school's tactic to avoid getting hauled into federal court AGAIN so that the wishes of the VAST majority of TAXPAYERS can be perverted along with the hallways at corpus christi high schools.

The gay club isn't forcing the school to remove clubs. The rule is all clubs or no clubs, the school district is choosing no clubs. And if there's only three students that want to join, then I really don't understand your reaction. A voluntary club, that at least one student wants and had requested. If it's just the one student then so be it, sounds like a boring club.

And NAMBLA? Really?  :Smiley

Your argument was the school should concentrate on education. Then they should remove all clubs and non-academic groups, including sports.

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email