[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 25, 2024, 07:02:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Muslim Cleric Plans White House Protest in Attempt to Spread Sharia Law in Ameri  (Read 1870 times)
Vonne

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2011, 09:23:24 PM »

If you are questioning the notion of Michigan as being an epi-center for Muslims, then you do not know the state.

Dearborn, Michigan has over 1 million Muslims.  I doubt there is another city with that many Muslims in the USA.

Um... Dearborn doesn't have a million people, yet alone that many Muslims.

As of the 2000 census, it (Dearborn) had a population of 97,775.

Granted, it's a few years later, but with their tax base showing only 38,000 residential dwellings which are almost all single-family homes... it might be a bit of a stretch to house a million people, yet alone that many muslims.  

Granted, the city has about 30,000 arabs, which is quite a large number in proportion to the 65,000 whites in the same city.  I'd be inclined to guess though that quite a few major cities have more than 30k arabs or muslims living there.  Certainly Bloomberg's statement that NYC has an estimated 600,000 is a tiny bit more... not much... but just a bit more.

I suppose if you take into play Michigan's other Muslim epic-center, the former polish ghetto of Hamtramck, with it's 20,000 population all together, whom only around 8% are considered muslim.  

Shrugs, I guess, ...nevermind
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 09:25:44 PM by Vonne » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email