[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 03:06:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Muslim Cleric Plans White House Protest in Attempt to Spread Sharia Law in Ameri  (Read 1864 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: February 20, 2011, 01:49:06 PM »

Muslim Cleric Plans White House Protest in Attempt to Spread Sharia Law in America
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/20/muslim-cleric-plans-protest-outside-white-house-attempt-spread-sharia-law/

A Muslim cleric who called Americans “the biggest criminals” during a recent interview has announced he will hold a protest outside the White House, according to the Daily Mail.

Anjem Choudary, who once said “the flag of Islam will fly over the White House,” says he will lead a demonstration rallying Muslims to establish Sharia law across the United States.

Choudary, 43, called Americans “the biggest criminals in the world today” during an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity this month.

Choudary, who is the former leader of the outlawed British-based group Islam4UK, says the March rally at the White House is being organized by the extremist group Islamic Thinkers Society, which is based in New York.

“The event is a rally, a call for the Sharia, a call for the Muslims to rise up and establish the Islamic state in America,” Choudary told London’s Daily Mail in an interview.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1358792/Extremist-cleric-lead-White-House-protest-calling-Muslims-rise-establish-Islamic-state-America.html?ito=feeds-newsxml 

THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT. SHARIA LAW WORLD WIDE. 

jafo2010

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 02:05:44 PM »

I thought this day would happen somewhere post 2040.  The fact that the Muslims are already making such demands should awaken America to the fact that these are NOT Americans, but Muslims first and foremost.

It is time to barr further entry of anyone of Muslim faith to the USA, and freeze the opportunity for citizenship for anyone that follows Islam.

FOLLOWERS OF ISLAM ARE A REAL THREAT TO THE SECURITY OF THE USA.  It is time people become smart about this.

Of course, how smart are we when we elect a man that spent the MAJORITY OF HIS LIFE AS A MUSLIM as PRESIDENT OF THE USA?

America...wake up already!!!!!!!!
jafo2010

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 02:59:25 PM »

I believe the state of Michigan is being targeted for primary takeover for an Islamic state.  It is not will it happen so much as when....and when it does, will the leadership of this country be prepared to confront these followers of Islam that have their own agenda, which is exclusively tied to their religious beliefs?
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 03:18:56 PM »

I believe the state of Michigan is being targeted for primary takeover for an Islamic state.  It is not will it happen so much as when....and when it does, will the leadership of this country be prepared to confront these followers of Islam that have their own agenda, which is exclusively tied to their religious beliefs?
The leadership of this country is the main reason Sharia is spreading so fast now. I fear they will not learn ever.
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 03:37:09 PM »

Michigan might be first but some college campuses will bend right over.

안녕하십니까
jafo2010

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 03:49:05 PM »

The western mind has become weak to the intentions of the Islamic followers.  Their intent is to subjugate EVERYONE, or kill you in the process.  Last I check, this is the definition of an enemy of you are non-Islamic and intend to stay that way.  So, what is the solution?  The only solution is to exclude them from you country, or suffer the consequences.

We are already experiencing their demands in the USA.  How long before everyone here will be subject to Sharia Law?  HOW LONG?

It is time to get smart about WHO we allow into our country.

I am sorry, but not everyone should be welcome into the USA.  It is time to ban further immigration by any followers of Islam.  Hard to do when we have a Muslim or one sympathetic to Islam as president.
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2011, 04:17:44 PM »

Islam is not a real religion!

안녕하십니까
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2011, 04:23:13 PM »

The western mind has become weak to the intentions of the Islamic followers.  Their intent is to subjugate EVERYONE, or kill you in the process.  Last I check, this is the definition of an enemy of you are non-Islamic and intend to stay that way.  So, what is the solution?  The only solution is to exclude them from you country, or suffer the consequences.

We are already experiencing their demands in the USA.  How long before everyone here will be subject to Sharia Law?  HOW LONG?

It is time to get smart about WHO we allow into our country.

I am sorry, but not everyone should be welcome into the USA.  It is time to ban further immigration by any followers of Islam.  Hard to do when we have a Muslim or one sympathetic to Islam as president.
I figure by the end of the year Sharia will be out in the open in White House. They already have a Sharia Finacial Advisor.
Vonne

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2011, 05:47:47 PM »

Michigan might be first but some college campuses will bend right over.

Huh?  Have you ever visited Michigan?

Islam is not a real religion!

Huh?  How are you defining religion?

Vonne

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2011, 05:52:15 PM »

Shrugs, while it's a bit warmer there, I've had approximately 4" of snow fall in the past two hours.  So I hope the weather, is similarly a bit unpleasant to stand around in outside for the crack pot.

Shrugs, I think there's always a crazy ranting protester.  Even, when there's a handful, such as self proclaimed Christians of Westboro Baptist Church, we can't logically blame all Christians - or those whom proclaim themselves as.
jafo2010

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2011, 07:13:15 PM »

If you are questioning the notion of Michigan as being an epi-center for Muslims, then you do not know the state.

Dearborn, Michigan has over 1 million Muslims.  I doubt there is another city with that many Muslims in the USA.

And yes, I have been to Michigan, and for the most part, I do not like much of it.  Too damned cold for one.

I do not recognize any group as a VALID religion when their stated purpose in life is to kill the infidel and the Jew.  I prefer to call such a group a cult, a group of people that are largely BENT.  You do not like it, well, when they get around to killing your children or grandchildren in the name of their god, we will see what you say then....bozo!
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2011, 07:50:26 PM »

If you are questioning the notion of Michigan as being an epi-center for Muslims, then you do not know the state.

Vonne lives in Michigan.

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2011, 08:12:11 PM »

Huh?  How are you defining religion?

Islam is a poilitical system.

안녕하십니까
jafo2010

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2011, 08:16:28 PM »

Last I checked, Christians are not vowing to kill every infidel and Jew.  When you can line up 100 Muslims and tell me definitively who the good ones are versus the bad ones, then and only then will they be considered something other than the enemy of the western world, perhaps mankind.

They will not stop attacking the USA.  The Taliban has regained control  of 80% of Afghanistan...and now the USA and their allies are entertaining the notion of establishing relations with them.  Vietnam better watch out, for Afghanistan's Taliban Cotton R Us may replace them in America for cheap clothing.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 09:23:19 PM by jafo2010 » Logged
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2011, 08:30:09 PM »

Shariah law and Caliphates are not religion.

안녕하십니까
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email