[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 03:04:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here's Why Bill Threw Hillary's New Book In The Trash  (Read 1984 times)
jafo2010

« on: October 11, 2017, 04:40:35 PM »

On the surface, if she asked him to read it, why would she ignore his input.  Makes no sense.  When my wife asks me to read/edit what she has written, she always receives my input gladly, and while not always incorporating my recommendations, she usually does.

In any case, while in the grocery store last week, I stopped and read a few pages in the chapter on her emails.  And I can fully vouch after only reading a few pages, like three pages, that Bill is right.  And worse yet, she is utterly stupid.  Extremely stupid!  She indicates that because the two of them have Secret Service protection, the server in their basement is completely safe, like the ONLY threat is someone breaking into the house and carting the server away.  HR Clinton is completely and utterly clueless that the damn thing could be carted off, REPEATEDLY, via electronic means.  What rock has this fool been living under for the last 30 years?

So I am certain there are perhaps a good dozen or more countries that have every email that ever entered her damn server.  But we all know she never received a single classified email on her server.  Right!  We are all dumb in this country in her eyes.  Fact is, she is the dumb as a stump slug!

So I Ask:  HOW MANY DEAD OR IMPRISONED HUMAN ASSETS MET THEIR FATE BECAUSE OF HER CAVALIER AND CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT MINDSET ON NATIONAL SECURITY?  20?  40? 60? 100?  MORE?

She makes Benedict Arnold look tame by comparison!

Former President Bill Clinton and his wife, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, have not spoken to one another for months after having a heated argument over her new book, What Happened, according to a report in Page Six.

Edward Klein, who has written several books on the Clinton family, released an excerpt of his new book, All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump. The publication is set to be released on Oct. 30.

In the excerpt, Klein details how a Clinton insider revealed that Bill had tossed a copy of Hillary's manuscript in the trash after she dismissed his ideas for rewording parts of her book.

"Before Hillary sent the manuscript to her publisher, she gave it to Bill to read, and he made major changes with a red pencil," the insider said, according to Klein. "But she refused to even read his corrections, and he got so furious that he tossed the entire manuscript into the garbage."

https://www.westernjournalism.com/bill-threw-hillarys-new-book-in-the-trash-new-report/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=patriotupdate&utm_campaign=homepage&utm_content=libertyalliance&_ga=2.225373402.1540234195.1507710348-1581308450.1507233458
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 04:43:42 PM by jafo2010 » Logged
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 05:02:00 PM »

I say more than a 100. I believe this happened. She would be no where had she not married him. She said in a interview last week the night she lost the election she screamed into a pillow.

We dodged a major bullet with her. She was even happy when she said it. That is what we needed a prez who handles bad news by screaming into a pillow.

About her emails....of course other countries have them. Awan, DNC IT scandal...they got every DNC member emails and everything else on their computers. 

One member of DNC was on a intelligence committee, some think the info about Navy Seals hitting a place in ME was known by Isis. Seals lost one. They said it was as if they knew we were coming.

Many have died because of her and her DNC pal DWS.
jafo2010

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 01:24:29 PM »

2018 is the big year.  More Dems will lose and I believe the concerted effort to unseat the Rhinos will produce results.  Turds like Sen Jeff Flake and his elite friends of the Republican establishment will get flushed. 

If we cannot have term limits on these self serving turkeys, we the people will impose them!  2018 is going to be a great year.  We get rid of these worms, and the American people awaken more to the atrocity of Obamacare.  I personally know one person that died from the rules of Obamacare prematurely.

The sh*t hits the fan in 2018 regarding Obamanoncare!
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 04:46:39 PM »

I agree, I think many will lose their seats via the voters.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email