[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 04:23:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton looks for rewind button in 'What Happened'  (Read 1657 times)
jafo2010

« on: September 11, 2017, 07:13:41 PM »

This book only further confirms that America made the right choice.  Certain people may not like Trump, but Hillary Clinton would have made a worse president.

And her defeating Trump with the popular vote means nothing.  She knew all too well that it is the Electoral College that is the metric, and nothing else.  Why people want to mention metrics that mean absolutely nothing, I will never understand.  And I believe there is sufficient evidence to indicate there were millions of people not qualified to vote that voted for Clinton, from illegal aliens in California and elsewhere to thousands bused in to New Hampshire to vote for her that were not residents of New Hampshire.

How many districts that are predominantly Democrat had more people vote than were registered?  Too many!

I think all the stops were executed by the Democrats for illegal voting, and they still lost!

Clinton asks, "Why do I lose?"  It is not a mystery.  Clinton is a master mind criminal that has used a charity foundation as a slush fund, both her and Bill, to spend money that was on the surface to be used for charity, but the UGLY TRUTH is that the money was nothing more than a bribe to buy her influence while Sec. of State under a corrupt president.  Her high crimes I believe have resulted in the death or imprisonment of perhaps scores of human intelligence assets.  The cover up regarding this event far exceeds anything Richard Nixon ever did!

Bottomline:  No one wants a crook, a lying, thieving do nothing ever as president.  And the fact she is a woman should not be a qualifier any more than Obama being a black man, despite the fact that is the only reason he won.

In "What Happened," her chronicle of a surprisingly unsuccessful presidential campaign, Hillary Clinton repeatedly wishes she could hit the rewind button on 2016.

Clinton, the former Democratic presidential nominee, time and again expresses pangs of regret about her loss to Republican Donald Trump.

And she hits herself for not being more aggressive in attacking the hypocrisy and double standards she feels she endured from the media, Republicans and even some Democrats who have criticized what they call a lackluster campaign.

"I've spent part of nearly every day since November 8, 2016, wrestling with a single question: Why did I lose? Sometimes it's hard to focus on anything else," Clinton wrote.

"I go back over my own shortcomings and the mistakes we made," she said. "I take responsibility for all them."

Clinton's takes in the book are likely to be appreciated by her supporters, many of whom feel aggrieved themselves by an election they feel Clinton should have won.

Clinton herself noted in her author's note that she soundly defeated Trump in the popular vote, winning 65,844,610 votes ? nearly 3 million more than her opponent.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/350139-clinton-looks-for-rewind-button-in-what-happened
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 05:17:32 PM by jafo2010 » Logged
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 04:09:24 PM »

James Comey, Matt Lauer, Netflix, Putin, fathers, husbands, male bosses and boyfriends: Meet the Hillary blame list - FORTY-ONE and counting (but there's one absentee)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4881540/The-Hillary-blame-list-FORTY-ONE-counting.html

Donald Trump has accused Hillary Clinton of blaming everyone but herself for her election loss
    Clinton has said she is accountable - but since Trump's shock November 8 victory has produced a laundry list of who she also blames
    Now Dailymail.com has rounded them up and found the list is 41- strong and counting

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email