[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 16, 2024, 10:15:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Five Things to Know about the Russian Indictments  (Read 1707 times)
jafo2010

« on: February 16, 2018, 11:13:02 PM »

THIS IS PURE NONSENSE....SMOKE AND MIRRORS FOR A YEAR OF PRODUCING ZIP.  Mueller is a fool on a fool's errand.  

The article indicated "All the defendants are charged with "criminal conspiracy to defraud the United States," a federal offense."  Well frankly, at the very top of the list is Hillary Clinton for doing this.  She defrauded Bernie Sanders, and then went on to defraud the federal government with the multi million dollar dossier.  When is Hillary getting her indictment, I ask?  When?

The utter nonsense that Russia affected our election is a joke.  Yes, for many decades, I am certain that Russia, China, and perhaps others have attempted to affect affairs in the USA.  It is expected.  We do it to them as well.  For decades, the USA has interferred in many elections within foreign countries.  This should not be news to anyone, and certainly is not a smoking gun in regard to Russia.

I know one thing for certain.  Vladimir Putin goes to bed and gets up every d*mn day laughing his *ss off at how utterly idiotic the USA is.  And particularly as it pertains to our media, which is comprised of the biggest fools of all.

I have traveled to Russia on three occasions, and I am telling everyone, the greatest fraud ever perpetrated against the American people was that of Russia being the threat they have been portrayed to be through the decades.  That notion is laughable.  Yes, Russia was a threat to Europe, for it would have been very easy for them to roll over all of Europe successfully.  But do the same to the USA, not in a million years.  The movie Red Dawn was a total fantasy.

Fact is, Russia on a good day is a 3rd world nation.  Their military goes for six months without pay.  In order to feed themselves, they go to the dachas outside every city and loot them for food to survive.  This is considered normal there.  But here we are, once again, the fire breathing dragon, Russia, is a threat to America, a threat to our elective process.  Laughable is all I can say.

Sean Hannity tonight said "the Mueller investigation is a serious investigation".  NO IT ISN'T!!!  It is a swamp sham, smoke and mirrors.  A multi million dollar travesty.  And anyone that says Mueller has credibility is part of the damn swamp or a total idiot.  

I am certain the Russian meddling was decidedly smaller than the number of illegal aliens voting in America, smaller than the number of dead people, who mysteriously voted in certain areas of the country, and half a dozen other occurrences that impacted our elections.

Special counsel Robert Mueller shook Washington again on Friday with the release of an indictment alleging that 13 Russians and three Russian organizations meddled heavily in the 2016 presidential election.

While the indictment does not suggest that any Americans were involved in the effort or that it affected the election's outcome, it included a host of details that suggested the depth of Mueller's work.

Here are five things to know about the indictment.

...Suppressing the minority vote was a part of the alleged operation...

...The indictment shows the conspirators went to great lengths to cover their tracks...

...The indictment includes serious crimes..

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/374305-five-things-to-know-about-the-russian-indictments

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email