[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 17, 2024, 12:19:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FBI raids home, office of Trump attorney Michael Cohen, under scrutiny over Stor  (Read 2014 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: April 09, 2018, 05:24:30 PM »

FBI raids home, office of Trump attorney Michael Cohen, under scrutiny over Stormy Daniels payments

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/09/fbi-raids-home-office-trump-attorney-michael-cohen-under-scrutiny-over-stormy-daniels-payments.html

The FBI raided President Trump?s personal attorney Michael Cohen?s home and office to seize a collection of documents Monday, Fox News confirmed.

Federal agents reportedly obtained documents related to several issues, including his payments to adult-film star Stormy Daniels in the weeks leading up to the 2016 presidential election. The New York Times was first to report the raid.

?Today the U.S. Attorney?s Office for the Southern District of New York executed a series of search warrants and seized the privileged communications between my client, Michael Cohen, and his clients,? Cohen?s attorney Stephen Ryan said in a statement Monday. ?I have been advised by federal prosecutors that the New York action is, in part, a referral by the Office of Special Counsel, Robert Mueller.?

Never thought I would live long enough to see this country run by the Gestapo.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email