[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 17, 2024, 11:21:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate Steinle verdict reignites political firestorm  (Read 6290 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: December 01, 2017, 05:12:03 AM »

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/11/30/kate-steinle-shooting-jury-reaches-verdict/

SAN FRANCISCO ? In a stunning verdict that quickly reignited a national firestorm over illegal immigration, a San Francisco jury on Thursday found an undocumented immigrant not guilty in the shooting death of Kate Steinle two years ago on a San Francisco pier.

I am not a bit shocked by this verdict. The day the fed gov said the family could not sue because the BLM agent left that gun in his car I knew the fix was in.

He didn't go out to directly kill her but shot off rounds from that gun. The part where he said he was high because of finding drugs in trash can was always suspect for me. He did a jail interview saying he was guilty the jury never saw  the 7 felonies he had.

Daddy help me....her last words.
PzLdr

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 10:53:35 AM »

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/11/30/kate-steinle-shooting-jury-reaches-verdict/

I am not a bit shocked by this verdict. The day the fed gov said the family could not sue because the BLM agent left that gun in his car I knew the fix was in.

He didn't go out to directly kill her but shot off rounds from that gun. The part where he said he was high because of finding drugs in trash can was always suspect for me. He did a jail interview saying he was guilty the jury never saw  the 7 felonies he had.

Daddy help me....her last words.

It's my understanding the pier was crowded when he fired. In New York, that would constitute Depraved indifference murder, with no need for a mens rea. Don't know if California has a depraved statute, but if they did, it would have been the way to go. Involuntary manslaughter in N.Y. means either [a] you intended to seriously injure a victim who died - Manslaughter 1, or you recklessly caused his/her  death. A lesser degree homicide in New York is criminally negligent homicide [Leaving aside all the vehicular homicide categories].

There's no way this dirtbag should have walked if California had statutes like these. Wonder if they'll deport his ass after he does the time for the weapons possession?

I also wonder when the Donald is going to get tired of these antics, declare martial law when Gov. Moonbeam and those assholes continue to disregard Federal Law, nationalize the Guard, and arrest those dipsh*ts. What was good enough for George Wallace is good enough for them.

You can get more with a smile, a handshake and a gun than you can with a smile and a handshake - Al Capone
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 01:13:59 PM »

It's my understanding the pier was crowded when he fired. In New York, that would constitute Depraved indifference murder, with no need for a mens rea. Don't know if California has a depraved statute, but if they did, it would have been the way to go. Involuntary manslaughter in N.Y. means either [a] you intended to seriously injure a victim who died - Manslaughter 1, or you recklessly caused his/her  death. A lesser degree homicide in New York is criminally negligent homicide [Leaving aside all the vehicular homicide categories].

There's no way this dirtbag should have walked if California had statutes like these. Wonder if they'll deport his ass after he does the time for the weapons possession?

I also wonder when the Donald is going to get tired of these antics, declare martial law when Gov. Moonbeam and those assholes continue to disregard Federal Law, nationalize the Guard, and arrest those dipsh*ts. What was good enough for George Wallace is good enough for them.

Even if California has statutes like that it wouldn't matter...they only follow certain laws in that state and any law against their invader permanent voter base  will not be allowed. This man has a 2nd grade education. Why are they importing them here....to destroy us, kill us.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 01:15:21 PM »

He will be deported with time served is my bet.
jafo2010

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 01:14:59 PM »

Worse than insanity!

What happened to the three times a felon and locked up for life?  

And where are the charges for stealing the gun out of the car?  Theft of a fire arm by a felon should have a mandatory ten year sentence, with no time off for good behavior.

More than ever, I believe every illegal should be deported, with no judge.  Just put them on a bus, plane and ship them out!
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2017, 01:22:44 PM »

Worse than insanity!

What happened to the three times a felon and locked up for life?  

And where are the charges for stealing the gun out of the car?  Theft of a fire arm by a felon should have a mandatory ten year sentence, with no time off for good behavior.

More than ever, I believe every illegal should be deported, with no judge.  Just put them on a bus, plane and ship them out!

The jury never heard he was a 7 time felon. They also heard the gun 'just went off' from a defense atty witness. What happened to the BLM agent that left the gun in his car...................nada, nothing. Feds said family could not sue him.

The fix was in at the get-go on this one.
jafo2010

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2017, 05:07:23 PM »

The notion that the gun discharged accidentally is idiotic.  The perp came in possession of the firearm by committing a crime, theft.  The fact that he was a prior felon should have meant that anything he did with that gun, accidental or not, would face the worst level of punishment, i.e. first degree murder, for he should not EVER have a gun in his possession.  Felons are banned for life to carry or own a firearm.

Anything less than 1st degree murder is a travesty.  He made the decision to steal the firearm.  Everything this maggot has done is a crime, and he gets off murdering someone.  If California broke away from the USA, it would not be a a loss to this nation.  Bunch of fruit loops!
jafo2010

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 05:08:23 AM »

Just found out this SOB fired the weapon FIVE TIMES!  Accidental discharge my *ss.  People in California have sh*t for brains.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2017, 03:24:48 PM »

Just found out this SOB fired the weapon FIVE TIMES!  Accidental discharge my *ss.  People in California have sh*t for brains.

Yep.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email