[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 04:13:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Teen sues after waking to 56 star tattoos on her face  (Read 4253 times)
Miss Mia
Administrator

« on: June 17, 2009, 05:11:48 PM »

Starred for life

TEENAGER Kimberley Vlaminck shows the 56 stars she claims were mistakenly tattooed on her face - after asking for just THREE.

The 18-year-old blamed a language mix-up after she fell asleep in Rouslan Toumaniantz's chair.

Kimberley faces a £9,000 bill for corrective surgery in Courtrai, Belgium - and moaned: "I look like a bloody freak."

Romanian Toumaniantz, 37 - who is adorned with tattoos, piercings and rings - claims she was awake throughout and complained only after her dad and boyfriend threw a fit.

He said: "She looked in the mirror several times. She asked for 56 stars and that's what she got."

She's lying, there's no way she slept through that. 

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 03:51:44 PM »

anything starts to sound reasonable once you've had enough to drink.

language barrier;  she meant "moons".  stars are soooooo last year. :Smiley

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 05:40:39 PM »

anything starts to sound reasonable once you've had enough to drink.

language barrier;  she meant "moons".  stars are soooooo last year. :Smiley

I don't know how it is in Belgium, but in the US the majority, vast majority, of tattoo artists won't touch someone that's drunk. 

She needs to check into Dermablend, that will cover the scars she'll have from tattoo removal.

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 06:07:52 PM »

I don't know how it is in Belgium, but in the US the majority, vast majority, of tattoo artists won't touch someone that's drunk. 

She needs to check into Dermablend, that will cover the scars she'll have from tattoo removal.

i would have thought that's how they made the majority of their money;  drunk people.

Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 06:10:14 PM »

What I don't understand is why anyone gets ANY tattoos on their face. I'm mean unless you just don't like having a good job. That's why I have mine where I can cover them.

JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 06:14:34 PM »

facial tats are purely for the emotionally well balanced.

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2009, 06:18:05 PM »

What I don't understand is why anyone gets ANY tattoos on their face. I'm mean unless you just don't like having a good job. That's why I have mine where I can cover them.

I don't understand either Mike, the only people I see with them are tattoo artists themselves, but I know it wouldn't fly if I came into work with a bunch of stars on my face.  I only have one tattoo and it's easily hidden under clothes, the same with my friends, one guy has 6, but he wears long sleeves and pants to work, so no one sees them anyways.

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2009, 06:19:12 PM »

facial tats are purely for the emotionally well balanced.

LOL! 

Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2009, 06:23:12 PM »

I don't understand either Mike, the only people I see with them are tattoo artists themselves, but I know it wouldn't fly if I came into work with a bunch of stars on my face.  I only have one tattoo and it's easily hidden under clothes, the same with my friends, one guy has 6, but he wears long sleeves and pants to work, so no one sees them anyways.

I have a rope tattooed on my wrist, but I wear long sleeves to work too. My other two are on my chest, so they rarely get seen anyway.

It's called having common sense.

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2009, 06:29:06 PM »

I have a rope tattooed on my wrist, but I wear long sleeves to work too. My other two are on my chest, so they rarely get seen anyway.

It's called having common sense.

I was contemplating getting one on the top of my foot, but then I could never wear sandals to work again, so I decided against that. 

JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2009, 06:38:49 PM »

I have "Made in Japan" tattooed on my ass.  I was going through a "GI Joe" phase. Shocked

not really. Tongue

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2009, 06:44:30 PM »

I have "Made in Japan" tattooed on my ass.  I was going through a "GI Joe" phase. Shocked

not really. Tongue

That would be funny though.   Cheesy

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2009, 03:14:36 PM »

'I lied about tattoo blunder because my father was furious': Teenage girl with 56 stars on her face finally comes clean

Amid a frenzy of media attention, she then vowed to sue tattoo artist Rouslan Toumaniantz for the £9,000 she needs for laser surgery to have them removed.

She said after the tattooing: 'It is terrible for me. I cannot go out on to the street. I look like a freak.'

But the 18-year-old has finally confessed she did not fall asleep, that she wanted all the stars and was 'fully aware' of what Toumaniantz was doing.

Miss Vlaminck told a Dutch TV crew: 'I asked for 56 stars and initially adored them.

'But when my father saw them, he was furious.

'So I said I fell asleep and that the tattoist had made a mistake.'

Toumaniantz - himself covered from head to foot in tattoos and piercings - had consistently denied he had made a mistake and always insisted Vlaminck wanted all 56 stars.

-snip-

What a shocker.   :Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email