[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 24, 2024, 10:31:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hillary's Email Thread  (Read 48019 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #195 on: January 11, 2016, 04:17:49 PM »

Hillary: Look, My Latest Classified Email Problem is Just Another Fake Controversy

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/01/11/hillary-oh-my-latest-classified-email-problem-is-just-another-fake-controversy-n2102514/print

Hillary Clinton is responding to last week's bombshell by scrupulously adhering to her scandal playbook: Downplay, deflect, deny. An email released late last week appeared to show then-Secretary Clinton instructing a subordinate to transmit classified materials through non-secure means in 2011. When a secure fax system failed to work properly, an impatient Clinton requested that the materials she needed be turned "into non paper w no identifying heading and [sent] nonsecure." The State Department reacted to this apparently incriminating exchange by calling into question whether the information was ever actually sent (which isn't exactly exculpatory for Hillary), and suggesting that it may not necessarily have been classified in the first place. One problem with this explanation is that in light of Hillary's, shall we say, less than assiduous approach to handling classified data, the notion that she'd be a stickler about sending sensitive, but unclassified, information through non-secure means strains credulity. Plus, the talking points she was seeking at the time have since been redacted, as has the subject matter of those talking points -- albeit under the 'internal deliberations' FOIA exemption.  Are we to believe that their contents were not secret?  Also, why else would she ask for identifying markings be stripped away before being 'sent nonsecure'?  Appearing on CBS' Face the Nation on Sunday, Mrs. Clinton regurgitated State's explanations and declared her actions "common practice" and a non-issue:

"When I see a turtle sitting on a fence post I know it didn't get there by itself. It is just part of a vast right wing conspiracy out to get bill"  I think that is the exact words she used during Monicagate. Just another false controversy.  In all the decades I have been watching the clinton machine when has a false controversy been false? ........................................I cannot think of one. There have been hundreds of them. Thousands maybe now a days. I lost count decades ago.
jafo2010

« Reply #196 on: January 12, 2016, 12:36:49 AM »

The Clintons have worked hard to camouflage their chronic criminal activity, and no one has taken them to task.  But that all stops with the FBI.

If Hillary is to be investigated, then shouldn't Bill and their daughter's role in this well constructed criminal enterprise be determined as well.  Of course it should.  All three should be indicted for their criminal behavior, not the least of it including high treason.

HILLARY FOR PRISON 2016!
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #197 on: January 12, 2016, 12:50:46 PM »

The Clintons have worked hard to camouflage their chronic criminal activity, and no one has taken them to task.  But that all stops with the FBI.

If Hillary is to be investigated, then shouldn't Bill and their daughter's role in this well constructed criminal enterprise be determined as well.  Of course it should.  All three should be indicted for their criminal behavior, not the least of it including high treason.

HILLARY FOR PRISON 2016!
I have been watching TV and reading articles of late. You might be right Jafo. She may indeed be in trouble. I see where moveon.org is backing Bernie. For me that is a huge sign. Isn't moveon John Podesa?
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #198 on: January 12, 2016, 01:17:35 PM »

'My Role': Emails Raise New Questions About Sid Blumenthal's 'Projects' For The Clintons

http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/11/my-role-emails-raise-new-questions-about-sid-blumenthals-projects-for-the-clintons/?print=1

The latest release of Hillary Clinton's emails raises new questions about her friend Sidney Blumenthal's "role" in the Clinton orbit, including whether he planned to work simultaneously at the State Department and the Clinton Foundation.

The latest release of Clinton's State Department emails includes a June 28, 2009 memo from Blumenthal to Clinton entitled "My role, Germany, Iran, etc." In it, Blumenthal revealed to Clinton that he had talked to Doug Band, a top aide to former President Bill Clinton and, at the time, an adviser at the Clinton Foundation.

"I spoke with Doug Band yesterday, discussed things with him, and we will go from there," Blumenthal wrote in his June memo. "It would be helpful if you and I speak soon to define parameters of what projects I should pursue."

What Blumenthal meant by "projects" is not made clear in the memo or any other correspondence between the longtime friends.

Clinton had sought to bring Blumenthal to the State Department. The journalist-turned-political operative had worked in the Bill Clinton White House and on then-Sen. Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign. But Blumenthal's work on that campaign -- which involved him circulating discredited stories about Obama to his journalist contacts -- had made many enemies in the Obama White House. And so, according an Aug. 2009 New York Times report, Obama's chief of staff at the time, Rahm Emanuel, informed Clinton in July that Blumenthal could not work at the State Department.

The timeline of events -- if accurately reported -- suggests two possibilities for Blumenthal's job prospects at the time: that Clinton and company were considering him for two jobs, one at State and one at the Clinton Foundation, or that the Clintons were developing a back-up plan for Blumenthal in case the State Department gig fell through.

The latter scenario -- that the Clintons scrambled to place Blumenthal at the Foundation as a backup to the State Department job -- has one interesting implication. It grossly undermines Hillary Clinton's claims last year that Blumenthal was merely a friend who often sent her "unsolicited" emails.

Email traffic in June 2009 makes it clear that the Clintons desperately sought to include Blumenthal in their orbit, and circling as close as possible.

Blumenthal started working at the Clinton Foundation sometime in 2009, according to a Politico article published last year. He was reportedly paid $10,000 a month to help promote the Clinton nonprofit. But as Politico reported, Blumemthal's vague role angered some employees as his hire was seen as a favor from the Clintons
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #199 on: January 12, 2016, 01:18:30 PM »

State Dept. preparing to release thousands of top Clinton aide's emails

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/state-dept.-to-release-thousands-of-top-clinton-aides-emails/article/2580210

State Department officials will begin releasing thousands of emails provided by Huma Abedin, a top aide to Hillary Clinton, starting in March.

The agency agreed to produce all 29,000 pages of Abedin's private emails by April 2017 in court documents filed late Monday evening. Using a more drawn-out timeline than the one applied to the high-profile monthly releases of Clinton's emails, the State Department will review and release roughly 400 pages of Abedin's emails each month between March 2016 and April of next year.

However, the agency will not be publishing all of Abedin's emails online, as it has done with the portion of the 30,000 Clinton emails it has released so far.

Instead, the rolling productions of the Abedin emails will go directly to Judicial Watch, the conservative watchdog who sued the State Department over its Freedom of Information Act request for the Abedin records.
jafo2010

« Reply #200 on: January 12, 2016, 01:57:30 PM »

Why this drip release routine?

There should be an investigation as to WHY there is no investigation.  These are major criminals at work, and so far, getting away with thousands of felonies!
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #201 on: January 12, 2016, 02:59:39 PM »

Why this drip release routine?

I thought it was to help her. I myself have not read some of these email articles so I haven't posted them.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #202 on: January 19, 2016, 02:03:20 PM »

Inspector General: Clinton emails had intel from most secretive, classified programs

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/19/inspector-general-clinton-emails-had-intel-from-most-secretive-classified-programs.html

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton's emails on her unsecured, homebrew server contained intelligence from the U.S. government's most secretive and highly classified programs, according to an unclassified letter from a top inspector general to senior lawmakers.

Fox News exclusively obtained the text of the unclassified letter, sent Jan. 14 from Intelligence Community Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III. It laid out the findings of a recent comprehensive review by intelligence agencies that identified "several dozen" additional classified emails -- including specific intelligence known as "special access programs" (SAP). 

That indicates a level of classification beyond even ?top secret,? the label previously given to two emails found on her server, and brings even more scrutiny to the presidential candidate?s handling of the government?s closely held secrets.

?To date, I have received two sworn declarations from one [intelligence community] element. These declarations cover several dozen emails containing classified information determined by the IC element to be at the confidential,
jafo2010

« Reply #203 on: January 19, 2016, 09:39:03 PM »

If just one person ended up dead because of this bimbo, she should be indicted on treason and murder and face the most severe penalty for these crimes....execution. 

And the same is true for Bill Clinton and their daughter for taking foreign bribes into their faux foundation.  I consider those bribes treason!

Tolerance for criminal activity in America must come to an end.  People serving the government who  break the law, particularly those with law degrees, should face the maximum penalties for their criminal actions.

Biden or Gore have an opportunity right now, but the longer they wait, the more likely Bernie Sanders develops a strong following and wins the Dems' position.

CLINTON GETS INDICTED, OR CLEARLY IS SEEN AS DAMAGED GOODS.  SHE WILL NOT WIN THE DEMS' SPOT!!!

apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #204 on: January 21, 2016, 12:37:47 PM »

Clinton emails so secret some lawmakers can't read them

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/21/clinton-emails-so-secret-some-lawmakers-cant-read-them.html?intcmp=hpbt1

Some of Hillary Clinton?s emails on her private server contained information so secret that senior lawmakers who oversee the State Department cannot read them without fulfilling additional security requirements, Fox News has learned.

The emails in question, as Fox News first reported earlier this week, contained intelligence classified at a level beyond ?top secret.? Because of this designation, not all the lawmakers on key committees reviewing the case have high enough clearances.

A source with knowledge of the intelligence review told Fox News that senior members of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, despite having high-level clearances, are among those not authorized to read the intelligence from so-called ?special access programs? without taking additional security steps -- like signing new non-disclosure agreements.
jafo2010

« Reply #205 on: January 21, 2016, 07:09:40 PM »

When it is all said and done, she will welcome the firing squad..

I know in my gut assets are dead because of this criminal.  She should be dealt with swiftly, and as harsh as our laws permit.  And Bill has to also answer for his treason!
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #206 on: January 22, 2016, 02:22:38 PM »

When it is all said and done, she will welcome the firing squad..

I know in my gut assets are dead because of this criminal.  She should be dealt with swiftly, and as harsh as our laws permit.  And Bill has to also answer for his treason!
I agree....assets are dead because of her emails.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #207 on: January 22, 2016, 03:41:07 PM »

EXCLUSIVE: Clinton email exposed intel from human spying

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/22/exclusive-at-least-one-clinton-email-had-most-sensitive-designation-exposing-that-it-had-human-intelligence-source-reporting.html

At least one of the emails on Hillary Clinton's private server contained extremely sensitive information identified by an intelligence agency as "HCS-O," which is the code used for reporting on human intelligence sources in ongoing operations, according to two sources not authorized to speak on the record.

Both sources are familiar with the intelligence community inspector general?s January 14 letter to Congress, advising the Oversight committees that intelligence beyond Top Secret -- known as Special Access Program (SAP) -- was identified in the Clinton emails, as well the supporting documents from the affected agencies that owned the information and have final say on classification.

According to a December 2013 policy document released by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence: ?The HSC-0 compartment (Operations) is used to protect exceptionally fragile and unique IC (intelligence community) clandestine HUMINT operations and methods that are not intended for dissemination outside of the originating agency.?

It is not publicly known whether the information contained in the Clinton emails also revealed who the human source was, their nationality or affiliation.

Dan Maguire, former Special Operations strategic planner for Africom, told Fox News the disclosure of sensitive material impacts national security and exposes U.S. sources.

"There are people?s lives at stake. Certainly in an intel SAP, if you?re talking about sources and methods, there may be one person in the world that would have access to the type of information contained in that SAP,? he said.
jafo2010

« Reply #208 on: January 22, 2016, 09:47:38 PM »

What is alarming is that we have not seen the worst of it yet.  And the State Department is delaying the next rationing of emails which will only be worse yet.  And what I hate to think about are the emails she deleted that did in fact result in dead assets.

This whole nonsense should not take this long to investigate.  Journalists are defensive of Clinton, even on Fox News, and it is getting old.  I want answers.  I sat listening to Megyn Kelly, and she all but nauseated me with her we just have to wait nonsense.

I am certain they are doing everything they can to cover up the fact that assets are dead and/or imprisoned.  The conspiracy of the Clintons should result in their being propped up against a wall after their conviction, but I will settle for a life in prison.  What I doubt is the revelation of the truth.  Some sh*t will decide that we the American people will not be able to handle the truth, and the truth is buried. 

The truth would be refreshing for once.  And to h*ll with the Clintons.  Anyone with a brain knows they are as crooked as a corkscrew. 
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #209 on: January 25, 2016, 12:29:37 PM »

Hillary Clinton?s Email: the Definitive Timeline

https://sharylattkisson.com/hillary-clintons-email-the-definitive-timeline/

December: President Obama nominates Hillary Clinton for secretary of state.

Jan. 13: Reports say the clintonemail.com domain was established.

Jan. 21: Senate confirms Clinton as secretary of state.

March 18: Clinton will later name this as the date she began using a private server for government business.

Sept. 11: Islamic extremists launch the terrorist attacks on U.S. compounds in Benghazi, Libya, killing Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.

October: Clinton convenes Accountability Review Board (ARB) to investigate State Dept. actions surrounding Benghazi.

After the ARB and Congress call for Benghazi-related documents, top Clinton aides Cheryl Mills and Jake Sullivan are allegedly present at a document sorting session in the basement of the State Dept., according to Deputy Assistant Secretary Raymond Maxwell, who later told me he witnessed the operation. No law enforcement body contacted or interviewed Maxwell.
Former Clinton Deputy Asst. Secretary of State says he witnessed Benghazi document-sorting session

Former Clinton Deputy Asst. Secretary of State says he witnessed Benghazi document-sorting session

Nov. 7: Judicial Watch files Freedom of Information (FOI) Act request with State Dept. for Benghazi-related emails and other information.

December: I (then at CBS News) file a Freedom of Information Act request with the State Dept. for Benghazi-related emails and other information.

Dec. 10, 2012: Clinton cancels a trip due North Africa and the mideast to ?illness? and a ?bug.? State Dept. does not disclose she has fallen and received a head injury.

Dec. 13, 2012: State Dept. discloses that Clinton had ?fallen? while suffering from a stomach virus sometime the previous week and gotten a ?concussion? that was ?not severe.? Bill Clinton would later say that her injury ?required six months of very serious work to get over.?

Clinton postpones imminent Congressional testimony which had been scheduled.

Dec. 18-19: Clinton writes Congress promising to implement ARB recommendations and ARB officials provide briefing on their findings.

Judicial Watch files another FOI request with State Dept.

Dec. 30: State Dept. discloses discovery of ?blood clot? in her head from the concussion.

Jan. 7: Clinton returns to work after her concussion.

Jan. 23: Clinton testifies to Senate Foreign Relations Committee and House Foreign Affairs Committee where she utters her infamous ?What difference, at this point, does it make?? comment.

Feb. 1: Clinton leaves State Dept.

Feb. 25: Judicial Watch files two lawsuits against State Dept. for failing to lawfully respond to FOI requests.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email