[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 24, 2018, 07:59:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Indictment Handed Out In Russian Bribery Case Involving Uranium One, HR Clinton  (Read 252 times)
jafo2010

« on: January 14, 2018, 02:11:48 pm »

Did you see this in the news?  I DIDN'T!!!  The media cover-up of the worst case of treason in USA history just continues unabated.  Hillary and Bill Clinton took a $145 million bribe to affect this sale to Russia, and they deserve the most severe punishment for treason that exists.  I do not care that he was a former president. 

The man that has been the face of treason for two centuries in America was a strong patriot before he betrayed America.  Both Clintons betrayed America for money, which is far worse.  What they did was far worse than what the Rosenbergs did, and we strapped them in a chair and electrocuted both of them.  It is time we return to dealing with traitors appropriately.

This is only the beginning.  Eventually, folks involved in Uranium One will rat out the Clintons.  That is if they live long enough to tell it.  People have a way of dying that have been involved with the Clintons.

I want justice, nothing more.  I think Trump should rescind the sale of Uranium One due to national security.

An 11-count indictment was handed out on Friday connected to the alleged Russian bribery scheme involving former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Obama administration, and Uranium One.

The charges are against Mark Lambert, who is the "former co-president of a Maryland-based transportation company that provides services for the transportation of nuclear materials to customers in the United States and abroad." Lambert, 54, of Maryland, was charged with "one count of conspiracy to violate the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and to commit wire fraud, seven counts of violating the FCPA, two counts of wire fraud and one count of international promotion money laundering," the DOJ said in a statement.

The charges are connected to the alleged bribery scheme that involves "Vadim Mikerin, a Russian official at JSC Techsnabexport (TENEX), a subsidiary of Russia?s State Atomic Energy Corporation and the sole supplier and exporter of Russian Federation uranium and uranium enrichment services to nuclear power companies worldwide, in order to secure contracts with TENEX."

TENEX is the commercial sales arm for Russia's Rosatom, which took full control of Uranium One in 2013.

A report from October revealed that federal agents started collecting evidence in 2009 about Russian officials that were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion, and money laundering connected to the Uranium One deal:

Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/25828/breaking-indictment-handed-out-russian-bribery-ryan-saavedra#
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 01:15:33 pm »

I did see this. So many things going on it is hard to follow. What about the fbi agents having a love affair...oh fbi lost all their emails.
jafo2010

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2018, 02:39:42 pm »

You are right, a lot going on.  And the more I hear, the more disheartened I am.  There are quite a few folks in the FBI that deserve to be indicted.  The love birds should have been terminated and indicted by now.  And I do not like the FBI conducting the investigation. 

And until HR Clinton and Bill Clinton are indicted for their high crimes, there is no justice in America.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email