[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
December 13, 2017, 03:21:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Russell Simmons steps down after sexual assault allegation  (Read 30 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: November 30, 2017, 12:27:34 pm »

http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/30/media/russell-simmons-sexual-assault-stepping-down-companies/index.html

Russell Simmons is stepping down from his companies in the wake of an accusation of harassment and sexual assault.

Simmons, the founder of hip-hop music label Def Jam Recordings and CEO of Rush Communications, released a statement on Thursday after screenwriter Jenny Lumet accused him of forcing her to have sex with him in 1991. She detailed the encounter in a guest column published by The Hollywood Reporter on Thursday.

"I have been informed with great anguish of Jenny Lumet's recollection about our night together in 1991," Simmons said in a statement. "I know Jenny and her family and have seen her several times over the years since the evening she described. While her memory of that evening is very different from mine, it is now clear to me that her feelings of fear and intimidation are real. While I have never been violent, I have been thoughtless and insensitive in some of my relationships over many decades and I sincerely and humbly apologize."

I wonder what the powers that be are thinking right now seeing all of theirs getting hit with the sexual assault charges they are trying to take Trump and Moore out with?

jafo2010

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 12:41:09 am »

Many old expressions come to mind, those that live in glass houses, and point at someone, and you have three fingers pointing back at you.

Bottomline, the hypocrisy!  The hypocrisy of the Democrats today are putting more nails in the Democommie coffin.  Seriously, to top it off is Sen Liz Warren, known as Pocahontas to much of the Trump listening world.  To lie and proclaim she is a Native American to get a cushy Harvard University job should be considered a serious felony, a serious fraud charge.  Yet there are many dummies in America that want this idiot to run for president in 2020.

I only see one outcome for 2018 and 2020.  If the Republicans pass the tax legislation, they will win overwhelmingly in 2018 and 2020.  The outcome is already locked in if the Republicans do just a small piece or two of consequential legislation. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email