[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
December 13, 2017, 03:25:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Keith Olbermann - Delusional Idiot Ends Political Commentary  (Read 49 times)
jafo2010

« on: November 28, 2017, 12:37:53 pm »

Keith Olbermann after a scathing commentary on President Trump announced he is done because he believes Trump is done, and it is imminent that he will be impeached.  He indicated their are seven trains rushing to crush Trump and end his presidency before the end of the first term.  Well Mr. Olbermann, and the lunatic liberal fringe, and the anti Trump GOP members, the victories experienced in the recent election prove nothing!

Fact is either the Republicans get on board with Trump and begin passing legislation, or those that oppose his agenda will lose their seats in office.  There will be no Democrat Party victory in November, 2018.  The Dems are devoid of ideas and in fact have proven that all they have managed to do is create more debt than ever.  Obama's name will remain mud, and he will keep a low profile.  Also, the AG Sessions will resign or be moved to another position, and his replacement will come in with the notion that indictments are mandatory if for no one else, the Clinton Crime Family.  Yes, that means all three and their minions.

Olbermann will be disappointed as will the rest when Mueller produces nothing of consequence.  The UGLY TRUTH is that they have worked on nailing Trump for over one year and have not produced one piece of evidence.  Not one!

The victory in November 2018 will further strengthen the GOP's hold on Congress because America knows the Dems are a bunch of lunatics.  Let's face it, with Maxine Waters, Frederica Wilson, Al Green, and Nancy Pelosi in the news and being the face of the party, it will be like the Titanic.  These people do NOT represent the core values of 80% of America, they represent the fringe lunatics that the corrupt media has embraced.  And let's not forget Pocahontas, the phony ditz that proclaims to be Native American yet does not have one drop of Native American blood in her.  Up to a few days ago, Al Franken's name was being bandied about as a presidential hopeful in 2020, and the same with Sen Warren.  Well, I hope she does run, but I suspect she will be devoured by HR Clinton when she decides to make a 3rd run for office.  Clinton will once again win the primary only to be more brutalized and lose by a larger margin.  Hey folks, it just doesn't get any better than that.

The Republicans better wake up, or Steve Bannon will flush their political careers down the toilet.

And Keith Olbermann, good riddance!  Never listened to you except to hear you resign your tirade against Trump today.  Please go away you pompous fool!

I am more a Trump supporter today than ever.  I hope that the Dems are drawn and quartered in the Nov 2018 elections!  It will not be difficult to do.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 12:21:37 am by jafo2010 » Logged
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 12:24:42 pm »

I used to like Keith back when I used to watch ESPN. Then I noticed he was a pyle, rabid pyle.

Jafo hope your post is correct. We need to keep the majority in 2018 for court picks alone.
jafo2010

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 12:30:46 am »

Part of the problem is that too many involved with reporting the news are NOT journalists, they are political hacks like George Stephanopolus, or trial lawyers that look GQ or Vanity Fair.  Frankly, I am tired of all of them.  I am one step away from discontinuing any and all activities related to listening to the news.  They all lie.  All of them with two exceptions that I have seen recently, One America News Network and Canada Free Press.

Best show on TV for news is Liz Wheeler, Tipping Point on One America News Network.  Sharp as a tack. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email