[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
December 13, 2017, 03:24:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump Is Turning into a Chump  (Read 68 times)
jafo2010

« on: November 16, 2017, 12:28:42 pm »

The bills in Congress for tax revision are a fraud.  Trump's rhetoric promised tax cuts for all, and the GOP pukes in Congress are NOT doing that.  Fact is, they are eliminating deductions that will in fact hurt the working guy.

Why do these self serving buzzards have to take anything away from the guy that makes under $500,000 per year?  Why?

And this tax bill will harm most small business folks, the bastion of new job creation.  I oppose what they are doing, which is NOT what Trump wants.

President Trump, please stand up and LEAD this rabble of GOP self serving goons!
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 12:59:46 pm »

The bills in Congress for tax revision are a fraud.  Trump's rhetoric promised tax cuts for all, and the GOP pukes in Congress are NOT doing that.  Fact is, they are eliminating deductions that will in fact hurt the working guy.

Why do these self serving buzzards have to take anything away from the guy that makes under $500,000 per year?  Why?

And this tax bill will harm most small business folks, the bastion of new job creation.  I oppose what they are doing, which is NOT what Trump wants.

President Trump, please stand up and LEAD this rabble of GOP self serving goons!
[/quote

I oppose this too.
jafo2010

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 12:04:23 pm »

Nothing will happen.  While they passed a bill in the House, the Senate will never pass legislation.  The Dems have embraced this resistance movement, and they will never vote for anything Trump is advocating.  Even Manchin will vote no, which will mean the end of his political career down the road.

From my perspective, I fully support a flat tax on everyone.  End every loophole now!

Also, enact a new tax that is a VAT tax starting at 2% on the sale of everything excluding food.  I know a prostitute that receives healthcare through Obamacare, and her premium is $20 a month despite the fact that she has a cash income equal to my wife who is a physician.  She pays no taxes yet receives benefits free while having the nicest of everything in terms of car, clothes etc.  It irritates me to see someone on welfare having a $700 cell phone and expensive clothes while we taxpayers front their lifestyle.

And truth is important to me, and I am tired of being lied to.  VP Pence just said they are going to pass the largest tax cut in American history.  THIS WILL NOT BE THE LARGEST TAX CUT IN HISTORY.  THE TAX CUT MADE BY REAGAN AND BUSH WERE BOTH LARGER THAN THIS TAX CUT.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 12:14:54 pm »

Nothing will happen.  While they passed a bill in the House, the Senate will never pass legislation.  The Dems have embraced this resistance movement, and they will never vote for anything Trump is advocating.  Even Manchin will vote no, which will mean the end of his political career down the road.

From my perspective, I fully support a flat tax on everyone.  End every loophole now!

Also, enact a new tax that is a VAT tax starting at 2% on the sale of everything excluding food.  I know a prostitute that receives healthcare through Obamacare, and her premium is $20 a month despite the fact that she has a cash income equal to my wife who is a physician.  She pays no taxes yet receives benefits free while having the nicest of everything in terms of car, clothes etc.  It irritates me to see someone on welfare having a $700 cell phone and expensive clothes while we taxpayers front their lifestyle.

And truth is important to me, and I am tired of being lied to.  VP Pence just said they are going to pass the largest tax cut in American history.  THIS WILL NOT BE THE LARGEST TAX CUT IN HISTORY.  THE TAX CUT MADE BY REAGAN AND BUSH WERE BOTH LARGER THAN THIS TAX CUT.

I wanted to vomit when I saw Ryan at that presser yesterday. the only reason the house passed this is they know the senate will not They have been agaisnt us for many, many decades, no way deep state will ever change.

Yes flat tax.
jafo2010

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2017, 12:43:29 pm »

I anticipate the GOP Senate not passing one piece of key legislation prior to the Nov 2018 elections, where the Dems will capture the majority in the Senate.  Thereafter, Trump will be a lame duck and will be a one term president.  With nothing getting through Congress, the people will get disenchanted with Trump, and turn to someone else in the Republican Party.  And Trump may just say the heck with the bullsh*t and decide not to run again.

Even Republicans can see that it will be an open race possibly in 2020.  Why else would jerks like Gov John Kasich of Ohio be visible?  He plans to run again in 2020 anticipating Trump is out.  2020 will be a circus on both sides.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email