[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
November 24, 2017, 02:40:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Texas church gunman escaped mental health facility in 2012 after threatening mi  (Read 52 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: November 07, 2017, 08:53:32 pm »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/11/07/as-texas-town-mourns-details-emerge-on-gunmans-methodical-tactics-in-church-massacre/

NEW BRAUNFELS, Tex. ? The gunman who killed more than two dozen people in a small church outside San Antonio on Sunday had a string of troubling episodes in recent years, including an escape from a mental health facility in 2012 after he was caught sneaking guns onto an Air Force base ?attempting to carry out death threats? against military superiors, according to a police report.

Devin P. Kelley?s young life was riddled with warning signs, mounting during and after his time in the Air Force, including a conviction for beating his then-wife and stepson, charges of animal cruelty, mental health concerns, investigations for domestic assault, threats against his family members and a motorcycle crash that left him with lingering physical pain.

Interviews and police and military documents depict Kelley as a distressed ? and at-times, violent ? man in the years before authorities said he walked into the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Tex., and fired round after round into the congregation gathered for Sunday morning services.

[ Inside the Texas church, she thought it was her turn to die. Then outside, a man appeared. ]

Police in El Paso, reported that five years before the church massacre, officers were dispatched to a bus terminal after Kelley escaped from a nearby behavioral facility. Officers wrote they were told Kelley, who was serving in the Air Force, ?was a danger to himself and others? at the time and ?was also facing military criminal charges.? While it is unclear why Kelley was at the behavioral facility and whether he ever faced military discipline for the threats, he was court-martialed that same year and convicted of abusing his wife and stepson.
jafo2010

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 10:14:04 pm »

If he literally threatened brass in the military, he should have been locked up for 5-10 years and received psychological help. 

One more thing Ronald Reagan got very wrong when he shut down all the mental facilities across America.  Too many dangerous people are left to roam the land and wreak havoc.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 11:00:25 pm »

If he literally threatened brass in the military, he should have been locked up for 5-10 years and received psychological help. 

One more thing Ronald Reagan got very wrong when he shut down all the mental facilities across America.  Too many dangerous people are left to roam the land and wreak havoc.
Yes...spot on Jafo. Why did they shut them down? Long term goal? One of my pet peeves now is homeless people. Notice how it has skyrocketed? I think all of this is to help speed up this country to be a 4th world nation.

Mentally ill running wild in the streets. Send us invaders, not lock up mentally ill, make more homeless a perfect recipe to help destroy us. Oh make sure opioid drugs come into country like flowing water...Notice only drug addicts can get free NARCAN shots to overturn a drug overdose? but if your child is allergic to penuts...$600 a shot. 

I have my tin foil hat on...shinny side out.

Tin foil hat on...shinny side out.
jafo2010

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 03:29:58 am »

Yes, the people that REALLY control America are pushing for the New World Order, and to make it happen, the USA has to basically decline to a 3rd world nation.  Well, after the stinking Bushes, Clinton and Obama, the four of them have made real progress to the destruction of America.

Real unemployment is somewhere in the mid 40s percent wise.  Incomes have declined over the last 20 years, and if you adjust them for inflation, they have really declined.  I lived better on $26,000 per year decades ago than $150,000 today.  No joke!

So high unemployment, an unchecked flood of illegal invading aliens to keep wages declining, the export of all manufacturing and the exit of decent paying jobs, and we end up where we are today.

60,000 people dying per year from drug overdose is a direct reflection of the total despair Americans now face.  95,000,000 people sitting at home that should be in the workforce, but most likely will never return to it again, for there are no jobs to be had unless you want to work in a fast food chain for minimum wage.  I spoke to a fellow today, he told me he makes $12.50 an hour, and is happy to have the job.  One cannot live on that income, can they?  Uggh!  The suicide rate must be off the charts.  Even veterans are killing themselves in high numbers.

And yet the self serving elite politicians in Washington get themselves a life time pension after serving five years, with all the increases that Congress vote themselves that is equal to their active income when they serve.  I believe that is $177,000 per year. 

The nation's debt is $20 trillion and growing rapidly, with no apparent concern in Washington, NONE! 

While Brexit and the election of Trump are hiccups in the progression of the NWO, the real power brokers are not going away.  This great nation will experience the full manifestation of total decline in the next few decades.  After that, the great land of opportunity will be dead.  I saw a movie from years ago with Charlton Heston called Soylent Green.  When I first saw it decades ago, I laughed it off as being bizarre and unrealistic.  Well, that movie appears to be where we are headed.  Life has less meaning in America every day.  We become more expendable, and the nonstop tragedies prove it.  I actually heard one of the talking heads on TV say this week that they all but forgot the Vegas mass shooting when the Texas mass killing hit the headlines.

Back to mental facilities, why were they shut?  I believe for numerous reasons.  Cost at the top of the list, followed by abuse of the inmates, which was about as frequent as Roman Catholic priests committing sodomy in America today. 

And you mentioned the homeless, I suspect those numbers are greater than the numbers during the Great Depression.  But with all the safe guards that exist today, welfare, social security, unemployment, disability, etc, the severity of it all is somewhat masked.

An economics professor first day of class launched the day by asking if truly wealthy people were for or against welfare?  Everyone assumed the answer was against, and he went on to define why they were for welfare.  The reason given is that it puts just enough food in the bellies of the poor to be silent as a political entity.  And he was right. 

The USA is dead.  President Trump is pissing into a category 5 hurricane, and there is no surviving what is coming our way.

Hell, the leader of one of our primary political parties took a $145 million bribe from the Russians.  And the consequences?  She is leading an anarchy movement with good innocent people dying, and no one does a thing.  There is no justice, Americans are dying in foreign countries for what, jobs are being taken away from Americans and given to foreigners at a fraction of the cost, and no one does a thing.

If this rant sounds hopeless, well, there is a lot of that to go around.

I anticipate Trump will serve one term, and the NWO pukes will be back in business with their mission to destroy this country, destroy everything great about America for their eventual global control.  It is not a mystery to me why Congress does almost nothing.  They are all bought and paid for by the NWO pukes.

apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 01:56:08 pm »

Yes, the people that REALLY control America are pushing for the New World Order, and to make it happen, the USA has to basically decline to a 3rd world nation.  Well, after the stinking Bushes, Clinton and Obama, the four of them have made real progress to the destruction of America.

Real unemployment is somewhere in the mid 40s percent wise.  Incomes have declined over the last 20 years, and if you adjust them for inflation, they have really declined.  I lived better on $26,000 per year decades ago than $150,000 today.  No joke!

So high unemployment, an unchecked flood of illegal invading aliens to keep wages declining, the export of all manufacturing and the exit of decent paying jobs, and we end up where we are today.

60,000 people dying per year from drug overdose is a direct reflection of the total despair Americans now face.  95,000,000 people sitting at home that should be in the workforce, but most likely will never return to it again, for there are no jobs to be had unless you want to work in a fast food chain for minimum wage.  I spoke to a fellow today, he told me he makes $12.50 an hour, and is happy to have the job.  One cannot live on that income, can they?  Uggh!  The suicide rate must be off the charts.  Even veterans are killing themselves in high numbers.

And yet the self serving elite politicians in Washington get themselves a life time pension after serving five years, with all the increases that Congress vote themselves that is equal to their active income when they serve.  I believe that is $177,000 per year. 

The nation's debt is $20 trillion and growing rapidly, with no apparent concern in Washington, NONE! 

While Brexit and the election of Trump are hiccups in the progression of the NWO, the real power brokers are not going away.  This great nation will experience the full manifestation of total decline in the next few decades.  After that, the great land of opportunity will be dead.  I saw a movie from years ago with Charlton Heston called Soylent Green.  When I first saw it decades ago, I laughed it off as being bizarre and unrealistic.  Well, that movie appears to be where we are headed.  Life has less meaning in America every day.  We become more expendable, and the nonstop tragedies prove it.  I actually heard one of the talking heads on TV say this week that they all but forgot the Vegas mass shooting when the Texas mass killing hit the headlines.

Back to mental facilities, why were they shut?  I believe for numerous reasons.  Cost at the top of the list, followed by abuse of the inmates, which was about as frequent as Roman Catholic priests committing sodomy in America today. 

And you mentioned the homeless, I suspect those numbers are greater than the numbers during the Great Depression.  But with all the safe guards that exist today, welfare, social security, unemployment, disability, etc, the severity of it all is somewhat masked.

An economics professor first day of class launched the day by asking if truly wealthy people were for or against welfare?  Everyone assumed the answer was against, and he went on to define why they were for welfare.  The reason given is that it puts just enough food in the bellies of the poor to be silent as a political entity.  And he was right. 

The USA is dead.  President Trump is pissing into a category 5 hurricane, and there is no surviving what is coming our way.

Hell, the leader of one of our primary political parties took a $145 million bribe from the Russians.  And the consequences?  She is leading an anarchy movement with good innocent people dying, and no one does a thing.  There is no justice, Americans are dying in foreign countries for what, jobs are being taken away from Americans and given to foreigners at a fraction of the cost, and no one does a thing.

If this rant sounds hopeless, well, there is a lot of that to go around.

I anticipate Trump will serve one term, and the NWO pukes will be back in business with their mission to destroy this country, destroy everything great about America for their eventual global control.  It is not a mystery to me why Congress does almost nothing.  They are all bought and paid for by the NWO pukes.

Spot on post Jafo. One more thing. The public school system has now reaped the fruit of its labors. Obama once said he wanted a civilian army stronger than our military. He has it with yutes of today's colleges.

Antifa  etc. Generations of brainwashed brown-shirts to vote for life to keep the NWO mantra alive.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email