[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
November 24, 2017, 02:34:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sources: Podesta Group, Mercury Are Companies ?A? and ?B? in Indictment  (Read 75 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: October 30, 2017, 04:57:12 pm »

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigations/sources-podesta-group-mercury-are-companies-b-indictment-n815721

WASHINGTON ? The lobbying firms the Podesta Group and Mercury Public Affairs are the unnamed companies in the grand jury indictment of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his deputy, Rick Gates, according to three sources with knowledge of the investigation.

The indictment, unsealed Monday, refers to "Company A" and "Company B" as the firms Manafort and Gates solicited in 2012 to lobby on behalf of the Ukranian government. Company A is Mercury Public Affairs and Company B is the Podesta Group, the sources said.

The revelation of the companies? identities points to more details about the players involved in the high-stakes venture run by Manafort and Gates to push the interest of a pro-Russia Ukranian political party inside the United States. It also provides a glimpse into the material special prosecutor Robert Mueller has corroborated on both companies and the potential legal repercussions both groups could face.
jafo2010

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 03:04:30 am »

There was a time when members of both sides of the aisle stated that Jim Comey was beyond reproach.  Now, they say the same thing about Robert Mueller.  Frankly, I just do not believe them. 

Rep Trey Goody, the notorious attorney that would bring HRC to her knees and in essence did nothing of consequence with the Benghazi Hearings, is out there singing Mueller's praises.  Well, more than ever, I am convinced he is a part of the swamp.  I feel saddened about the president's predicament of dealing with an establishment of Democommies and Rhinos that want to fight him every step of the way.

I hope Steve Bannon is fully successful at getting rid of every Rhino.  And as far as the stinking Democommies are concerned, may they never win another race for the next ten years until they take their heads out of their commie posteriors.

Podesta is just one more Clinton Crime Family criminal.  All of them should be indicted, convicted and meet the most severe penalties for treason this country has to offer. 
jafo2010

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 03:16:50 am »

With Andrew Weissmann as the prosecutor on the collusion special investigation, one is almost guaranteed he will manufacture and/or interpret the law to his purposes, and everything will be overturned.  That is his history.  He is a typical, lying whore attorney that should have lost his license to practice law a long time AGO!!!!
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 01:59:56 pm »

There was a time when members of both sides of the aisle stated that Jim Comey was beyond reproach.  Now, they say the same thing about Robert Mueller.  Frankly, I just do not believe them. 

Rep Trey Goody, the notorious attorney that would bring HRC to her knees and in essence did nothing of consequence with the Benghazi Hearings, is out there singing Mueller's praises.  Well, more than ever, I am convinced he is a part of the swamp.  I feel saddened about the president's predicament of dealing with an establishment of Democommies and Rhinos that want to fight him every step of the way.

I hope Steve Bannon is fully successful at getting rid of every Rhino.  And as far as the stinking Democommies are concerned, may they never win another race for the next ten years until they take their heads out of their commie posteriors.

Podesta is just one more Clinton Crime Family criminal.  All of them should be indicted, convicted and meet the most severe penalties for treason this country has to offer. 

Trey was a major disappointment to me. Now he is all over the TV screaming for Hillary to be checked out about the Uranium One and other things. He had his chance and showed us that he is a true Rino/NWO type. Wonder how much of /Soros cash is in his offshore bank account?
jafo2010

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 10:15:09 am »

I had high hopes for Trey, but he is just one more self serving empty suit.

I hope Steve Bannon purges every last Rhino.  The GOP needs to return to some semblance of conservatives practices, and not just empty meaningless rhetoric and do nothing activity.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email