[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
June 29, 2017, 11:45:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: James Comey - Popeye's Wimpy Is Alive and Well  (Read 57 times)
jafo2010

« on: June 09, 2017, 01:05:04 am »

James Comey appeared today before the US Senate committee investigating Russian collusion and Donald Trump, etc.  

One thing is certain, our enemies have just been dramatically emboldened if they heard this wimpy POS and his whiny testimony.  I was waiting for him to start sucking his thumb or something along that line.  Ugggh!

ONE THING IS CERTAIN, JAMES COMEY HAS ZERO CREDIBILITY!  ZERO!  And this POS with his law degree and how many years in government high level service sitting crying about how the president gave him directives that he had to document because he was afraid?  

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S BIGGEST MISTAKE TO DATE WAS NOT TERMINATING THIS FOOL, THIS COWARDLY FOOL, ON DAY ONE IN OFFICE.   COMEY TODAY HAS DEFINITIVELY UNDERMINED NATIONAL SECURITY.  

Again, our enemies are thinking we are weak with this p*ssy as former head of the FBI.  How can anyone in the FBI respect this bozo?  How?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 01:53:10 am by jafo2010 » Logged
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 10:49:29 am »

It turns out Trump may have done the correct thing in waiting. Now it seems comey had his own memo leaked.

Comey was so afraid of Trump, said he couldn't get a good read off of him, yet was able to read Trump and worried so he wrote down notes on FBI laptop in FBI car.

Yet Comey had no problems helping a drug money laundering bank HCSB. Had no problem while on board of directors giving money to  clinton pay to play foundation. Had no problem getting Marc Rich off.  Had no problem with future DOJ head  Lynch droping all charges on that bank.

Now I worry about Mueller....comey and him are good pals.
jafo2010

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 11:09:40 pm »

Comey's testimony only proved once again President Trump was right on the money to jettison this fool.  It is EMBARRASSING that the FBI had such a PANSY at its head. 

If I were a member of ISIS, or had ISIS leanings, and I watched that display by Comey, I would think that the USA is a push over for attack.

COMEY WAS A GENUINE THREAT TO SECURITY IN AMERICA.

Again, Trump's brilliant abilities to lead, something we have not had since 1988, shines through all the noise of the media and the weak Congress.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email