[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
November 19, 2017, 10:57:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation  (Read 148 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: May 16, 2017, 08:56:43 pm »

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/politics/james-comey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.html

WASHINGTON ? President Trump asked the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to shut down the federal investigation into Mr. Trump?s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in an Oval Office meeting in February, according to a memo Mr. Comey wrote shortly after the meeting.

?I hope you can let this go,? the president told Mr. Comey, according to the memo.

The existence of Mr. Trump?s request is the clearest evidence that the president has tried to directly influence the Justice Department and F.B.I. investigation into links between Mr. Trump?s associates and Russia.
oa

So let me get this straight....comey who helped get Marc Rich pardon, worked for a bank that was accused of drug money laundering. Same bank he was on board of directors of, same bank that gave clinton foundation donation. Same bank that soon to be AG lynch let go w/o any charges.

this comey all of a sudden remembers he wrote down a memo in Feb that said Trump asked him to let it go on the flynn deal..

YEAH RIGHT I BELIEVE THIS.   Hey comey, what ever happened to those IT guys who worked for the DNc?  All those emails and computer info was compromised.   Debbie Wasserman Shultz hired them. They are related to huma...... Awan brothers.  Where are they FBI? Anyone?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email