[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
July 23, 2017, 10:45:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump fires FBI Director Comey  (Read 120 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: May 09, 2017, 06:30:43 pm »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/09/trump-fires-fbi-director-comey.html

President Trump on Tuesday fired FBI Director James Comey, according to the White House.

?Today, President Donald J. Trump informed FBI Director James Comey that he has been terminated and removed from office,? White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said in a statement.

He also said the president acted ?on the clear recommendations? of both Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
jafo2010

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 11:26:44 pm »

About damn time!  Comey was a true POS, worthless, completely worthless and a disgrace to what the FBI stands for.  He could not find enough to indict Clinton....I know enough to put her away for 100 lifetimes, or worse.  I keep saying, both Rosenbergs were executed for doing far less than what Hillary Clinton got away with!  And Clinton is running around spreading anarchy.  She is a modern day communist in the purest form of the definition.

I heard today that the idiots in California have just legislated a new law allowing one to be a communist and hold a government job.  It begins.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 09:16:52 am »

Quote from: jafo2010
I heard today that the idiots in California have just legislated a new law allowing one to be a communist and hold a government job.  It begins.
[/quote
  I read that too today, it does begin.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email